Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Member's 914 Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112
VeeDubGTI
six
VeeDubGTI
sept
VeeDubGTI
huit
VeeDubGTI
fin.
Gint
I edited my post on the first page to include this pic, but I thought I'd post it at the end too.

StratPlayer
Gint I like your car! smilie_pokal.gif
Gint
'nuther
Gint
QUOTE (StratPlayer @ Mar 15 2006, 04:44 PM)
Gint I like your car!   smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks! I'm pretty pleased with it too.

Interior shot...

user posted image
Eric Taylor
VeeDubGTI - That thing is sweet. It looks like it's in really nice shape, I'm jealous smile.gif

I love a black teener wub.gif

Eric
kevine
Here is a picture of my '74/2.0 daily driver located near Seattle, WA. 85,000 miles and counting.

kevine
sherman1
kevine - that is a beautiful '74 Alaska Blue Metallic smilie_pokal.gif

I think that's a tough color (?) to find because I've rarely seen that True color (in mint condition).

Here's a photo of my '73 2.0 Alaska Blue Metallic that I bought (cheap) last year, as a project to eventually be as concourse as my '71 Light Ivory 1.7. BTW - I had my Fuchs rims polished, like yours, too...

Fresh off the truck...
user posted image

A pair in the garage
user posted image

My quick '71 1.7
user posted image

user posted image

Came in 2nd place at Carlsen Concourse show last August...
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Cheers, beerchug.gif
Ken
Foster
Kevine & Ken,

Very nice!! All three of em. I like that blue a lot.

Hoping mine looks as nice some day.......err....year!
JPB
QUOTE (Gint @ Mar 15 2006, 06:42 PM)
I edited my post on the first page to include this pic, but I thought I'd post it at the end too.

Wow nice chromees. All these rides are hot! Them chrome rims got me hooked; thats how I got my first of hopefully many 914's. wub.gif
greg.treadway
Very sharp looking white car. Very nice.
fadler1
cool_shades.gif
Located in San Diego, 1971 1.7. I finally got it running again after going through the whole FI system. D's may be good according to people but they can sure be frustrating some times.
Allan
2 Tone

Allan
nerf
echocanyons
Spring picture
JPB
Like them rims Echodude. They are sooo chinny! wub.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE('echocanyons' 'Mar 26 2006 @ 02:21 PM')
Spring picture

Beautiful color,

John
echocanyons
Thanks John,
I really like gemini blue metallic and alaskan blue metallic and am fortunate enough to have owned of each color (at seaprate times).

This one is Gemini Blue
Porsche Rescue
I think I have two or three cars posted here which I no longer own. Decided it was time to show off the "Bumble Bee Racer". I just finished painting/striping the front and rear bumpers to better blend with the overall paint scheme (subtle isn't it!). You get to see three shots since I am so pleased with the new look. It has a fresh 2.7 with Webers, rebuild courtesy of Jeff Hines (sixnotfour).
Porsche Rescue
Front (you knew that didn't you)
Porsche Rescue
Rear
Dr. Roger
Geez Jim, real nice job. smilie_pokal.gif

Love the rear shot. wub.gif as always..... laugh.gif
pfierb
First picture after winter....1973 2.0
JPB
QUOTE('Porsche Rescue' 'Apr 6 2006 @ 07:12 PM')
I think I have two or three cars posted here which I no longer own. Decided it was time to show off the "Bumble Bee Racer". I just finished painting/striping the front and rear bumpers to better blend with the overall paint scheme (subtle isn't it!). You get to see three shots since I am so pleased with the new look. It has a fresh 2.7 with Webers, rebuild courtesy of Jeff Hines (sixnotfour).

Sweet mother of my testies. You got it going on mister and only envy will follow behind you!!!!

beer.gif Here's a cold one for the hot class model beast.
JPB
First picture after winter....1973 2.0

Love the greenh all the way up the sail panels also. Very nice job!!!!! Looks classy/sporty and always a winner! clap56.gif
dlo914
Since the forum was down for a few days, i got bored and took Betsy out for a drive. Zipped through Angeles Crest up to the top of Mt. Wilson. biggrin.gif It was nice being able to cruise through in 4th gear.
IPB Image
computers4kids
Now, it's time to put the paint brush away and have some fun driving it!
mrbill
This is my 914 last week during the No Frills Iron Bottom Motoring Tour in California. The Iron Bottom is a rally for pre 1976 cars only. The 911's, a 356 and I stayed together on curving two lane roads for a morning run. IPB Image
72914S
my two foot car(needs paint refreshed)I guess we all find things that can be improved. But it sure is a blast to zip around in.
Foster
QUOTE(72914S @ Apr 17 2006, 07:56 PM) *

my two foot car(needs paint refreshed)I guess we all find things that can be improved. But it sure is a blast to zip around in.

Damn! Just when I thought I was gonna have an original idea! headbang.gif

Those side marker lights wouldn't be from a '68 Charger now, would they? dry.gif
72914S
I like to think they are from a Roadrunner of that year.
jtf914
A couple updated pics.
New 16x6's with 205/50's. I found some metal mirrors to replace the black plastic 80's mirrors, and I had them chromed, I also had the Porsche letters and the 914-6 emblem chromed.

I installed Morphenspectra door pockets, Engman fuse panel and pedal board, and new oil tank lines and seals provided by Rich Johnson.

SirAndy
QUOTE(Justin Fischer @ Apr 19 2006, 07:18 AM) *

A couple updated pics.

schweet! smilie_pokal.gif

irish green rules ...
wub.gif Andy
pfierb
QUOTE(Justin Fischer @ Apr 19 2006, 10:18 AM) *

A couple updated pics.
New 16x6's with 205/50's. I found some metal mirrors to replace the black plastic 80's mirrors, and I had them chromed, I also had the Porsche letters and the 914-6 emblem chromed.

I installed Morphenspectra door pockets, Engman fuse panel and pedal board, and new oil tank lines and seals provided by Rich Johnson.

Looks like you have a bar in your garage now thats what I call class....your car ain't to shabby either.....sweet
brokenmoped
Here's mine... 74 2.0...Had it for almost a year now, LOVE IT! It's about 2 weeks away from being painted white...

IPB Image
914forme
Call me Crazy I kinda like the black hood, Must be the ricer in me. Oh great somebody take me out back and just ar15.gif me!!!!!!!

Ricer where did that come from, confused24.gif

No really its a sweat looking ride, post some pictures when it reflects all colors.

White is a color (more accurately it contains all the colors of the visible spectrum and is sometimes described as an achromatic color—black is the absence of color) that has high brightness but zero hue. ...

yellowsleep[1].gif
rcrgrl
hi all. i'm new over here, so figured i could post a pic, but you may have seen it on other boards ...took a year to get this one running.
Click to view attachment

so now i've moved on to this...
Click to view attachment

which comes with the easy-access gas tank! and a surprise 2.0liter, if I can just get it running wacko.gif
Click to view attachment

Racer Girl
gr_elvis
Heres my 1970 has a 74 or 75 1.8 with dual webers and a super trapp exhaust system. Other than that its a mystery. But I love her anyway... driving.gif
Brew
I put one in the garage, but I'll leave one here too.
quik914
Here is the recently completed 914 powered by a Jake Raby 2316 motor. I have owned it since 1992 and just got done with basically a total restore.
sjhowitson
The race car in its garage. 2.2S and ready to go.
73Phoenix20
Just another nice 73 2.0... Finally came back to original finish Fuchs w/ Yoko A403's in 195/50 size. Pretty much pure stock on the outside... 8.0 to 1 pistons/jugs on the rebuild, fuel pump moved to the front, new brake system w/ 19mm master, and adjustable proportioning valve, braided lines, etc. Has it's original Window Sticker, Books, Tools etc. aktion035.gif
JPB
Wow pheonix, thats a sweet ride. piratenanner.gif
JPB
The way she was. Hey, that tent in the back is my boat under a cover for those who will ask.
JPB
The way she is. All that primer is where it had bruises due to someone bumping things into it, I filled all of them and finished the imperfections for the paint shop. It actually had no rust on the body at all and yes, the front side marker lenses are history!
JPB
If the bumpers were not all mangled, I would have kept it original with some new chromys on.
JPB
Here are some pics of the floor. I installed one single sheet of steel under the whole passenger compartment. It was needed since the floor boards were starting to go. They were rusted on the passeger side near the longs and I decided to do something that looked cleaner. I also reinforced the inside with light guage metal along the inner frame, inner tunnel on both sides as well as the lower fire wall to help attach the new floor. The driver's side floor was kept intact because it was still in great shape but was still covered by the new floor bellow. The floor being flat needed some stiffening so I welded some 14 guage channels 1/2"X1" across it, under tension, to keep it all from flapping up and down. It will all be covered by some sound deadning 1" matreial before carpeting. The white stuff is sealer and the black stuff is Por15.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.