Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Member's 914 Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112
Jeroen
Hey, that sounds like something I could do biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
J P Stein
It's a damn fine lookin' car. Hows'a bout some detailed
pics....I might wanna' steal some ideas laugh.gif

I'm lookin to get rid of the heavy muffler on mine.
Whatcha got there?
d914
shorty header, 2 into one leg pipe for scavenging and a dynomax racing muffler.
d914
rear trunk and firewall gone for access, rewired for only what was needed.
J P Stein
Hummm.....that muffler "looks" loud....but light. laugh.gif
Yours is a racecar, while mine is neither fish nor fowl.

One of these days I'm gonna have to decide what to do with it. confused24.gif
d914
aint no half street half track cars out there. Bought it with no interior did the felt thing with corbeau gt seats and 17in turbo twisties and slowly but surely after a couple DE's you see where I progressed.
914Timo
Hi Greg, nice race car. driving.gif

What are those wheels ?? Never seen them under any P-car. confused24.gif
d914
Picked those very cheap, Ronal, 16x 8,9. Big replacement wheel manuf. in europe. BMW,
mercedes, etc. $200 for the set. My first line wheels are bbs's.
Ferg
me on a color tour last sunday cool.gif
dsmeyer
I have owned this '73 914 2.0 for 25 years.
IPB Image
IPB Image
dsmeyer
Auto X pictures...
GaroldShaffer
My Ride - 70 with a 75 2.0 Euro pistons, Factory sway bars, Koin's, 19 MM master cylinder.
GaroldShaffer
Interior pic...
fly
This is my 1975 1.8 my wife said to throw it away, I thought if I cleaned it up she might even ride in it. All the chrome is powder coated and I built a custom interior. if any one is interested in more pics I will gladly email them. I am new to this forum and I am impressed. Every one seem willing to help with any problem. Way Cool! I look forward to meeting some of you at the local events.
MikeIPB Image
Jeroen
Hey Fly,

Glad to see you made it back to the BBS
And yes, we wanna see pics of your modified interiour too!

cheers,

Jeroen
daktaklakpak
I've posted a few times so I figured it was time to post some picks. wavey.gif

I havn't made too many mods 19mm front sway bar with stock rear bar, 140 lbs rear springs and turbo tie rods.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Getting some use out of that luggage rack
IPB Image
robby750
Now, how did he post multiple pics? Nice car too, looks the same color as mine.
Brad Roberts
They are "posted" from another webserver:

http://gallery.rennlist.com/albums/album37...28_01.sized.jpg

B
SirAndy
QUOTE(robby750 @ Oct 8 2003, 05:24 PM)
Now, how did he post multiple pics?

he didn't ...

with the "Browse" option, you can only upload 1 picture per post.
but you can "link" to as many pictures as you want using the "IMG" button.
of course, they need to be on a public web-server to work correctly.

Andy
robby750
OH
daktaklakpak
I didnt even know you could have images imbeaded in the message wink.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(fly @ Oct 7 2003, 09:37 PM)
This is my 1975 1.8 my wife said to throw it away,

My Gawd! ohmy.gif Sacrilege wink.gif Just kiddin' wit'cha
Fly, I don't usually care for gold cars but yours is really beautiful beer.gif First one I've seen. The light really sets of the color of the teener and shows its lines as low & sleek. Nice job. (Oh, & if you listen to yer wife... throw it my way) wavey.gif
bruce
Andyrew
For anyone who needs a plain Fuch wheel pic, *cough, Acox *..
SirAndy
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Oct 13 2003, 08:01 PM)

it's spelled Fuchs with a s at the end ...
now if you guys could just pronounce it right rolleyes.gif

Andy
Andyrew
fine Mr german. ohmy.gif

I always say fuchs, but when im refering to one, I say fuch, if is fuuuuk or is it feuk or fuuuuch or feuch..

smilie_flagge6.gif

Andrew
Andyrew
oh and ad an s to all those...
headbang.gif

andrew
SirAndy
Fuchs is the name of the manufacturer.
that doesn't change if it's 4 or only one ...

4 fuchs wheels
1 fuchs wheel

it's pronounced:

f
u (as in you, but without the YO)
x (as in triple XXX)

btw. means fox in english.
Andy
Andyrew
thnxxx

rolleyes.gif
echocanyons
btw. means fox in english

in German too laugh.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(echocanyons @ Oct 14 2003, 10:31 AM)
btw. means fox in english

in German too laugh.gif

very funny. now that kalifornia is in german hand, just wait ...
dryheat914
I just got my new camera and the photos are to large or wrong format.
Check out my site for the 72 project:

My Webpage
URY914
Just wanted to get my car posted here after the paint job. I still can't believe how well it turnned out.
Bruce Allert
Nice paint job Paul. I think you better get a license on that thing, make it street legal & rip some ricers a new one! mueba.gif
bruce
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Oct 13 2003, 08:01 PM)

Cough* point taken* Cough

Fuchse = multple fuchs right?
or is that Fuchses? laugh.gif

look at that Fuchs walkin down the street..... wub.gif
URY914
Licence? I don' neeed no stinking licence.

Paul
Andyrew
You can drive during the day, and use your hand as turn signals!! Just put a plate on from the front of your daily! wink.gif, Although It might be a stiff ride.. Its sometimes bone jarring for me driving down the street, I pay attention to the small potholes, and completely avoid the larger ones..

Andrew
URY914
The easy part is the turn signals. See in Florida you're not suppose to use them, its the law. They are only to be used for driving down the road and not turning. blink.gif

People retire to Florida and forget the rules of the road and complain about how everything was better "up home". BTW, I was born here, like you couldn't tell. wink.gif

Paul
givory
...throwing one more into the pot - I hope. My first try at a pic posting. Still a newbie I reckon, until the first car picture is successful.

Mine is a 914/6 [/4 conversion] vintage racer, first raced in 1993, always with VARAC in Canada. The quick and dirty: all steel narrow body [as per rules]; 2L six built as an S with some tweeks; built for fun; safety; and reliability. Most of rest of the build sheet is fairly normal stuff - happy to go into any detail if requested. This winter project is a close ratio gearbox to keep it in the happy-times power band.

Gavin
seanery
wub.gif
givory
oops, you can see the sweat on my nose. How do I re-size this beluga??
seanery
done.

Nice ride! very sweet, indeed.
Aaron Cox
that looks like your spanking that mini cooper in the background!
givory
that looks like your spanking that mini cooper in the background!

...sadly, not! We have four or five well-prepared Cooper S' driven by - in at least one case - ex pro drivers, and they FLY. Never use their brakes, and always in a four wheel drift. I'd rather be in front, but watching these cars from behind is great entertainment. I'm about 2 secs slower than the best Minis. BUT I can usually count on more track time, as their engines and especially gearboxs regularly self-destruct. Then we get into the British car jokes!

Gavin
jridder
My new 914-V8. I bought this from a gentleman in San Diego a couple weeks ago. It is a '71 but has a lot of parts from a '75 on it. Resprayed yellow but did a pretty complete job of stripping first. It has a Renegdae modifiied 914 transaxle with 1st gear removed (or locked out) and taller 3rd, 4th and 5th.

It runs pretty well but needs a little tweeking. The cooling system lines are not run very well (one was resting against the header and melted through). Shifting into 2nd (now 1st) has been tough but getting a little easier (it may just need some breaking in). The rear tires rub (225/50-16 on 16x7 Fuchs) so I will be expanding the rear fenders a bit.

Jonathan
jridder
Rear shot.
914rick
1973, 1.7 (yellow is faster) smilie_pokal.gif
Eric Taylor
914rick - Nice saratoga top, how do you like it? Does it leak?
Eric
TheCabinetmaker
Hey Admin, can we edit this thread and put the pic only posts in a seperate place? I'd like to show some folks all the 914 club car pics, but don't want to wade thru all the yap yap post like this one to get there.

Thanks.
-P-
We need something like this here. http://www.vdubaddiction.com/members/ where each member can store info and pics of their car for all to see smile.gif
McMark
Yeah, it doesn't seem like it would be too hard for ANDY to add in more fields for users to fill in, like maybe a picture. ph34r.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.