Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Member's 914 Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112
BravoHotel
Dave,

Thanks for the kind words. I am running 205/45-16's...I also have another set of wheels that have 205/50-15's. I really like the proportions on both sets, but the 16's look the best. The only thing that was done to the fender wells was to pinch the inside lip...no "pulling" was required.

Brian
Rods914
cool.gif Brian, Do you have any pixs of the interior?? I do like your custom rims and tires. I stayed with the stock Mahle wheels. My sons helped me clean and paint the rims and the car two months ago and they still look clean. The rear wing came off of an Accura, but we had to modify it to make it look right.
The red paint makes the car go faster then yellow, just ask the police!!!(HA) sad.gif
Thanks RB...
Aaron Cox
interesting. you painted the front and rear bumper rubberd red.
Rods914
Aaron,
Yes we painted the rubber bumper tops. I used flexable primer and flexable bondo(very thin) I found both of these products at my local paint supplier. It worked good but if I were to do it again I would buy fiber glass bumpers instead. If you want to know more details just send me a PM.
Thanks RB...
TheCabinetmaker
Here's a few pics of my "stable". Wish they were better quality, but I can say the same about the camera!

Here's the daily driver. A 75 2.0 fi. !08,000 mi.
TheCabinetmaker
from the front
TheCabinetmaker
The organ donors
TheCabinetmaker
my friends 74 awaiting heads from the machine shop
and another 74 going into restoration or to the track.
TheCabinetmaker
My son in law's 73 (yep, we're a 914 family)
71six
71six pic.
71six
more pics
71six
Gasburner pic.
71six
more pics
71six
more more pics
71six
more pics
71six
bill of sale
71six
window sticker
71six
Salesman's business card
71six
This one's for you krk!
Porsche Rescue
Fantastic. Thanks for sharing. Those wheels should be insured (or kept it a vault)!
Andyrew
hoo la LA!! Man thats a nice looking 6! I would keep those gasburners very safe! Or better yet, put them in a dark room in a clear class encloser with a black light and keep all your mint original stuff in it!! Thanks for sharing your pics!
Jeroen
vsg914,
very cool licence plate!

71six,
excuse me while I whipe the drewl off my keyboard biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
krk
Mark,

Man, is that sweet or what! Toolset in trunk, and mahle's in boxes. Sheesh.

The documentation is interesting too. (center console, 15 bucks) Three speed windshield wipers. Etc.

Thanks a lot for posting!

kim.
Aaron Cox
wow (drooling incessantly) that six is great. burners in boxes! i like the bill of sale- paid in full! (impressive at the least) grat looking car. thamks for sharing
Mountain914
71six - it is beauooootiful !! aktion035.gif
tryan
ditto. 71 , will you adopt me, please. i'm only 42. biggrin.gif
ein 6er
71six,

WOW!! an original owner!!
pray.gif

looks like you have taken good care of your 914!! love the silver!! although i'm a little partial to silver 914s.

here is a shot of randy pobst checking out mine at moroso last year.

hey .... what is the story on those mahle wheels?!? new in box?!?

doug waters
Brad Roberts
Ha ha.. I spent all weekend with Randy at Daytona... he still has that hat.

B
ein 6er
brad,

randy seems like a really nice guy, i think he grew up here in melbourne, fl.. i beleive he said he used to own a 914. he is one heck of a driver, glad to see he is back in porsches!!

how did you like the fl. weather? beleive it or not you got lucky, it's been a little cooler than normal!!

doug
G.MILLER914-6
new member....GREAT SITE!
would like to add a suggestion
I love all the car photos on this site but....
would love to see a site with just car photos
as when i whent to show some 914's to a
coworker who was not familiar with them
we spent more time browsing thru text, than
looking at photos.
hope this does not start me off on wrong foot!
VegasRacer
G.MILLER - Welcome to the best teener site on the Internet.
I think most everybody here has their personal photo gallery.
Just start saving the good Porsche photos you come across
and before you know it you will have a large file for show and tell.
Like so many other things in life - the journey is half the fun.
Here's a link to an old thread with a bunch of teener pictures.
BravoHotel
RB wanted to see some interior pics
BravoHotel
'nother
seanery
Bravo,

what seat is that?
BravoHotel
Konig. Made especially for the 914. I think Stable Energies deals them.

BH
seanery
How much do they run $ ?
Brad Roberts
Doug,

The Daytona weather SUCKED. It was 95 degrees and 85% humidity during our race at 11PM Thursday night. It was brutal to say the least. I grew up around heat (Texas) but trying to work/function at 1am with a car on the track wasnt fun. It drained the life out of all of us.

Welcome GMiller !!

We will have a "Readers Rides" section some time this winter. We really dont do anything computer related during the summer time.. the idea's poor in and we will address them when the weather here in CA. cools off (Nov.-Feb.) Its no fun sitting in front of the computer working on the club site (for free) when we would rather be working on our cars or racing.

B
Rods914
smile.gif BrovoHotel.......Thanks for posting interior pixs! I like your simpson seat belts. I am going to check out the simpson web site and see if they offer them in red. I have the stock belts and they don't retrack worth beans. I just recovered my koenig seats in cloth to match the car. Here is a Pix.
Thanks RB...
Andyrew
Simpson sells red belts. They also make Cam lock belts which if you are going to spend the money on new belts, is the way to go.. No latches to mess around with, ext. Also if your budget is tight, Check out Racers Whole Sale's catologe, New Camlock belts (the brand is G-force, My dad uses them in his track car, nice belts for the money) fetch 120 each, instead of 200+ each. I bought some simpsons for my street car. and I cant wait, just have to find some cheap racing seats (anyone want to donate some used one's? hehehe), or custom fiberglass mine...
BravoHotel
Seanery,

Check Stable Energies...I'm not sure who else sells them.

http://www.stable-energies.com/konig/konig.html

$608.00. Not cheap

BH
seanery
aye, aye, aye, that is pricey!
boxstr
I looked at the same pricing list last year and they were $475.00, I guess the US dollar doesn't stretch like it used to.
CCLINHOTRODFROMHELLVILLE
Rods914
rolleyes.gif Andyrew... thanks for the help on seat belts. I checked RACER WHOLESALE and if anyone is interested they are having a sale on the 5 point camlock belts for $109.99. I think that is a good price for what you get! All I have to do now is convince the boss(wife). blink.gif
If I find any good deals on racing seats I will send you PM.
Thanks RB...
mikester
Here's mine, got mahles on her now...wish the fuchs were still good...
serge914
Here is a pic of mine at the Montreal Grand Prix Porsche reunion:

IPB Image

No this is not me on the picture.
serge914
Still some work to do inside:
djm914-6
Wow, some soap, water (ahhhh), and creative lighting and the car don't look too bad. Still need to use some Mothers on the wheels.
djm914-6
and her dimpled tattoo'd butt...
VegasRacer
I can not read the words on the back clearly.
I'm guessing it says "Little Bastard"?
That and car # 130.
Very nice tribute to James Dean.

This is the only replica I have in my license plate collection.
mskala
Dave, what does that sticker say? "DARE to keep rust bubbles
under stickers?" unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.