Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Member's 914 Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112
echocanyons
TIMMARTIN,
Are you runnin studs on those tires? Or do ya got a bunch o' nails in your tire blink.gif
Brad Roberts
Here is my wifes Silver 73 2.0:
ChrisReale
Brad, is that metallic silver? That was the original color of my car, but the po painted it red. I love those flares
Brad Roberts
You know, I dont recall what silver that is. I'm pretty sure its stock 73 silver (the car was originally silver before the flair install aprox 8 years ago or so)

She loves it. Drives the wheels off it. She has put more mileage on the 914 than she has on her 1 year old Tahoe.

She wants me to do a V8 conversion in it for her.. I told her only if I could use the new ZO6 engine from the Vette. She used to drive all of the V8 conversion cars I built in the past.

B
ChrisReale
thats great you wife likes 914's. My girlfriend can hardly drive my Subaru with manual trans. I have yet to let her get behind the wheel of the 914. Maybe late one night in a HUGE parking lot blink.gif
Jenny
Funny, I can say the same about my boyfriend. Not overly enthusiastic about my 914. He's never driven it. I guess he prefers to play with his MR2 turbo... <_<
Mueller
Thought I'd post a pic of my freshly washed 914 here...in fact the wife washed it while I changed the rims on it....her comment?

"it's about time you got a decent 914 instead of those other pieces of cr@p !!!!"

damn baby...I didn't know you felt that way..LOL

IPB Image
ChrisReale
Looks good Mike.
914Timo
Yeah, looks good, Mike !! And, those wheels looks really nice too. clap56.gif

BTW, I like your garage. Especially I like your hose rack.... pray.gif ....... LOL
jonwatts
That car looks great with black wheels. I'm just a little jealous.

But, why did you swap the wheels? Re-change your mind again?

Jon
SirAndy
ok, 2 pics here,
first one is in early 2002 (with my girlfriend driving),
the second one is from a few month ago, right after i got the
new roll-cage in. the car is currently being painted (guards-red) ...

Andy

IPB Image
IPB Image

more pics on my web-site:
for more pix click here ...
Gint
Hey Andy. Car is lookin good.
ChrisReale
Andy, your car looks great. I wish mine came with a chick who dug it!
Brad Roberts
She even works on it. She pulled the complete wiring harness out of the car and started to install the new one. She even has her own power tools. :finger2:

B
mikerose
QUOTE(Mueller @ Jan 21 2003, 10:02 AM)
I changed the rims on it

Hi mike, I like the Black rims. biggrin.gif How much do you want for the Rims?? laugh.gif
Mike
tryan
the 74
olav
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jan 22 2003, 10:34 AM)
She even has her own power tools.

B

Power tools? :cursor:
Brad Roberts
Tryan,

Nice car. I owned a black 73 back in the early 90's.

Oh.. welcome to the board clap56.gif clap56.gif I noticed you signed up today. Dont be afraid to ask questions.

B
Carl
Thanks to Mike Ginter, here's my favorite photo of my "babies". The car and the youngest daughter.

This was during our drive up the coast on Hwy 1 during the Tour 2000. We were just south of Big Sur with spectacular views of the ocean. It was a great day to be touring and I was having a special time with Meredith. Times like that don't happen often enough.

Carl
Dave Cawdrey
Here's 1/2 of mine wink.gif
MJHanna
one of my 914's and my 911
Brad Roberts
Damn,

You have been busy. Looks good.

B
MJHanna
yeah its a llte better than when you saw it last. beer.gif
Brad Roberts
I'm just happy to see houses that are more than 3 feet apart.

You did a great job Mark. Cant wait to vist.

B
Gint
And a great picture it is Carl. Thanks for posting it.

Looks like I missed some good humor the last couple o days. I've been busy and sick, and getting ready for my trip to Florida on Saturday morning.

Come on guys! Member to picture ratio is still a low. Bring 'em on.
mikerose
Ok ginter. some more photos
Brad Roberts
WOW,

It cleaned up nice.

B
mikerose
Thanks Brad pray.gif
Mueller
Looks nice Mike, now I'll have to "push" my car out into the driveway and take some better pitures smile.gif
jonwatts
Mueller,

I was hoping you almost had it running and that's why you've been quiet this week.

I don't have any more pictures of my car with me so here's a picture of my old boss instead.

PS - nice banana!
Mueller
I've spent a little bit of time on the car this week...the most frustrating was spending an hour to lift the sucker up as high as I could to put on my heavy duty jack-stands to end up having the car too close to the garage door so that it wouldn't shut....

I was half tempted to take my sawzall to the front bumper guards/tips to eliminate the problem..........

But luckly, I calmed down and did the job correctly, LOL
Jeroen
"But luckly, I calmed down and did the job correctly, LOL"

you mean you took the sawzall and cut some pieces out of your garage door?
biggrin.gif

cheers,

jeroen
TimMartin
QUOTE(echocanyons @ Jan 20 2003, 07:41 PM)
TIMMARTIN,
Are you runnin studs on those tires? Or do ya got a bunch o' nails in your tire blink.gif

A lot of people ask me about that... But really this picture was taken after the tires were first mounted. There were some chalk marks in between the tread.

Although it would be funny to tell everyone i do ice racing and i run studs on my tires.
Jeffs9146
Getting closer!! clap56.gif
Jeffs9146
Almost done in the back! Anyone have any fair condition licence plate lites?
Next is the SS heat exch. and factory muffler
Mueller
Damn.....that car is too nice smile.gif

Those skis up on the wall would make me nervous sad.gif
jonwatts
Thanks Jeff mad.gif Now I'm back to reconsidering silver as the color to paint my car. I think I've pretty much decided on Adriatic Blue. It's pretty and you don't see it too often. The big advantage (IMO) is that it's not a metallic so it should be easier to blend repairs after those off-track excursions.

Jon
ChrisFoley
One of my favorites from 2002:
Mueller
A new picture of my ride now that it is running smile.gif
jonwatts
Looks better than when I had it. However, a "ride" is what you get from someone else because you don't have a license yet. A "ride" is what the bus gives you because you lost your license at the Milpitas side show. Sorry, I don't have a "ride", I have a "car". cool.gif
URY914
Here it is in 1982...
seanery
Mueller,

what wheels have you got on it? I can't tell from the pic.
They look sweet.

My white 72 is prolly just arriving in LA as I write this. I've got some 16x6 fuchs going on this summer.
Mueller
Seanery,

The rims are 15x5.5 Enkies.....(closer to six)
Tire size: 205/60/15's
Offset of the rims is unknown (I'm sure it's stamped or something)....I prefer the offset of these rims over the stock rims due to the increased track and how the wheels really fill up the fender wells. I have no problems on the passanger side, but the drivers side is rubbing
(blistered the paint on my first trip around the block today)...no big deal...the car needs a new paint job one of these days...

URY914,

What happened?
I take it you started down that path on purpose?? smile.gif

Jon....may the wrath of the mueba.gif get you !!!!!!
mikerose
Looks Great Mueller
mr914
Mine before paint....
Curvie Roadlover
Hey mr914,
I love your rotisserie avatar, but I especially liked the broken car one. aktion035.gif
efrenv
Here's one ... bought May 2002 ... 76 2.0L smile.gif
mskala
Here's one of my old car. It's actually one of
my wedding photos from more than 10 years
ago.
Mark S.
'70 914-6
previously '73 1.7
before that '73 2.0
mr914
Thank you. It's fairly quick to do a new one in photoshop.

No offence intended to the group smile.gif . Just having some fun on the computer since I can't be out in the garage working on the pcars.

You know you can make copies by right clicking on the avitar and save as....

Here's another one....
EdwardBlume
ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif 914s Rule
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.