Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Member's 914 Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112
Andyrew
In the other pics the rear is lower.. it looks veeeeerrrrrryyy good.

ohmy.gif
Jacco
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Feb 23 2004, 05:29 PM)
Hey Jacco, Welcome!!! I missed seeing your 914 when I was in Holland. Here is a pic of Delft I took. Is this you other car?

Geoff beer.gif

Hi Geoff,
Seems like you've been to delft recently, judging by the sheets around the tower. Did you stay in a hotel in Delft? Cuz I do not only study here but also work in a Hotel, hotel Johannes Vermeer.
And no, that's (unfortunately) not my other car.
I do have another 914 though and a beetle okay, the 914's belong to my dad, but the beetle is mine wink.gif

And Yes Jeroen, it was about time smile.gif hope to come around here a lot.

greets
Jacco
Bleyseng
I was there in November last year and did stop by the Hotel to look see. We ate pannekoeken at a the local hot spot.

What happened in the big fire I heard about in Delft??

We stayed in Amsterdam for almost 4 weeks, so we drove to Delft for a day trip.
Monique, my girlfriend is a Surinamer..and has tons of relatives in Holland as Jeroen found out!

Geoff
Jeroen
Hey Jacco,

This is the 914 place to be!
And a big plus... you can say what ever you want here.
You can insult as many people as you like and no-one will think less of you biggrin.gif
Bottom line... everyone is an asshole here
Sounds refreshing, ey?

On top of that, there's no other place on this planet where you will find as much 914 info.

What else can you want biggrin.gif

Stick around and you'll very soon find out that THIS is what a club is supposed to be...

cheers,

Jeroen
slapshot914
Here's a shot of mine. Had it about 3 years and still needs alot of work.
AZ914
Slapshot.. Sweet ride. aktion035.gif I love black 914s...
Jacco
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Feb 24 2004, 08:27 AM)
What happened in the big fire I heard about in Delft??

Heej Geoff,

that fire was actually near that church, a little to the right just outside the picture. A sportswear shop burnt to the ground, not a real historical building, nobody got hurt but it was a big fire thats true! (see the picture, yes its off topic wink.gif I know)

Jeroen, I already feel at home here, it feels much better over here than at the other "club" cool_shades.gif

cheers! beerchug.gif

Jacco de Haan
914ghost
Slapshot!
Kick ass, thats the cool thing about Black 914's...
They have Body-Color rockers and bumpers from the factory!!
Bob O
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(914ghost @ Feb 25 2004, 02:21 PM)
...thats the cool thing about Black 914's...
They have Body-Color rockers and bumpers from the factory!!

not /6's or other Appearance Group cars ...
(picky, picky, picky ...)
Bleyseng
Hi Jacco,
Wat leuk dat je de 914 site heb gevonden. Jouw auto is te gek, dezelfde kleur als de onze!! We waren in october in Nederland.
Geoff wil wat frietesauce voor pindakaas ruilen!! ( Amerikaanse) Wat denk je??
Monique beerchug.gif
reverie
I need one of those Monty Python translation books.

And a beer. smile.gif
Bleyseng
Monique was asking if Jacco will trade peanutbutter for the french fry mayo.

Even I can read that!

Geoff
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(thesey914 @ Feb 24 2004, 02:41 AM)
Just until the admins do it here are the resized pics of that jaw dropping Jagermiester 914

J. do you ever do anything with the Funlovin Flat Fours VW club? Coxy appears here every once in awhile. He has 2 914's & a bunch of VeeDubs.

........b
dinomium
Here I am at Bremerton Raceway last Memorial day... Then I just heard a "pop" unsure.gif
John
Brad Roberts,

No that was not us. The M471 option 914-6 in the KC area was a friend of ours. The car was silver and had the flares and all. It was supposed to be original but these days one never knows.... The owner believed it was original so I guess that was good enough for me. It went for a lot of money.

That owner, Doug M, is a member of KCPCA and does club racing / Drivers Ed. events. He is a fellow instructor and a good guy. He is more into 911's though. He races a white one with black "dalmation" spots on it.

Our flared 914-6 is a conversion from a 1974 2.0 it has been a track only car for the last 16 years.
Brad Roberts
Thanks John. His car was actually one of the last 4 M471's sold in the USA. It was one of the last 2 silver cars to be sold from the Art Bunker dealership in KC. I know where the other car is.

B
John
Brad,

I just read the rest of your post and no, I have never considered putting a v8 in a 914. The poor little trans would never hold up under hard use. Heck, we have broken the teeth off of about five (5) fourth (4th) gear sets in 901 boxes in the race car with our 3.2L engine. Never any other gears, just fourth......
John
More Broken 4th gear
John
Last Broken 4th
John
Our fix....

915/916 transmission
Jacco
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Feb 25 2004, 07:46 PM)
Geoff wil wat frietesauce voor pindakaas ruilen!! ( Amerikaanse) Wat denk je??
Monique beerchug.gif

Heej Monique and Geoff,

I'm affraid I'm not that much of a peanutbutter man... huh.gif but I've been to the states for a while and I must say I really liked those little sweets, tomales or something like that so who knows maybe we can make a deal beerchug.gif

And for the vintage 914 photo lovers I've added a picture of my dad and his 914 when he was about my age.... unfortunately this 914 is not in our possesion anymore. But rumour is out that it's still on the street. At least the licenseplate number is still in existance.
it's a 70 or 71 1.7 with US style rear lenses
enjoy! smilie_flagge6.gif
Freedom
Wow i just looked through all of the 57 pages of this post, wow.... im exhausted. i 'll post a pic as soon as i get a car.

peace out. smile.gif
Bleyseng
I have looked at all 57 pages too but over this effin year not in one day!!!! laugh.gif

Geoff

(still trying to get hooked up on some mayo from Holland!)
Freedom
crappy pic but i got it today and im proud, i'll post some better ones tomorrow, that is how it looked when i got it.. the tire is low but i let air out to get her up the drive.
John
Freedom,

What is that white stuff on the ground? I havn't been able to identify that.
Nice green color and with the Rivera Mags. Looks good so far.
Freedom
that my friend is the ice, sand and gravel on the driveway.
John
Isn't that what happens to water when it is very cold?

Burrrrr. My 914's don't like the cold any more. They stay snug and warm inside nowdays. I'm still waiting on some rain to help wash the salt off the roads so I can bring mine out to play. (It may happen this weekend {the rain that is}).
Freedom
interior
Freedom
front.
Freedom
back
Freedom
interior again
tat2dphreak
clap56.gif
very nice!!!
Chris H.
Looks real nice. I like the color. A new 914 carpet kit would do a lot for the interior. Are the seats leather?
Freedom
the seats are a vinyl. i need to re-do them or put better seats in, they are un-comfortable
914ghost
I got yer drivers side door pocket if yours is MIA.
$10. In good shape.
I LIKE THE GREEN CARPET!!
Get some plaid seats too and grow an AFRO!
Bob O
jd74914
Here's my 74 1.8. I isn't too bad (on the outside atleast).
blonde914
Here she is!
driving-girl.gif Sherry
blonde914
Here is the inside, I dont like the wood much so I am going to go back to black. They did a great job on the leather seats though.
Bleyseng
nice!

Geoff
Jenny
Drool...

Jen
Bleyseng
Hey Jenny, some people actually have nice paint jobs on their cars! spank.gif
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(Jenny @ Mar 8 2004, 09:12 PM)
Drool...

Jen

agree.gif
J P Stein
Keep the wood.
It saves you from the unremitting black of the 914 experience.....uh, interior.
tat2dphreak
very nice!! impressively clean! I like the wood! you should keep it! clap56.gif
Steve Thacker
If I had a car as a girlfriend that is what I would want her to look like laugh.gif
Sexy beast she is!!!!! pray.gif
blonde914
If I had a car as a girlfriend that is what I would want her to look like laugh.gif
Sexy beast she is!!!!! pray.gif

Nothing like having an affair with a she car, but I just can't get into "he" cars and trucks. It is almost my husbands dream, but I am only driving her!

Sherry driving-girl.gif
dinomium
lol2.gif See, they do look better at night! I told my wife they followed me home. So did the other truck full of used parts! lol2.gif
curt914
Here's our 914... Still has a lot to be done to it...
IPB Image
IPB Image
Btw...this is a first post, but have been reading for a while! smile.gif
blonde914
Love the car!!

Welcome,
Sherry driving-girl.gif
seanery
wavey.gif Welcome to the club Curt!
Nice Ride! clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.