Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Member's 914 Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112
carambola
hope i didn't offend with the lack of 914 pics, but i can hope. and if it really bugs you i can sic the dogs
seanery
there is actually a thread to show us your pets. smile.gif
b81651
Oh well that's just GREAT!!
Just when I thought I was comfortable with getting rid of my 6th '14 I had ta go an' find all these 914 pics!
I hopr Santa's accepting late list additions!!
aylanco
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Dec 19 2004, 12:25 PM)
QUOTE(carambola @ Dec 19 2004, 01:23 PM)
i hope there's some love for the ghia

love ghias smilie_pokal.gif

i was torn between a ghia a notchback or a 914 idea.gif

I'm lucky to have both!!

They are all great cars in their own way monkeydance.gif
jd74914
I hate you IPB Image LOL

I want to get a ghia, they're so cool IPB Image
TC Johnson
Greetings! I am new to the 914Club board as a poster, but have had this '76 2.0 since 1998. It is basically stock with add-on AC and some other accessories from previous owners.

I am the fourth owner since it was purchased new at Carrousel in MN, but it lived in CA and AZ for most of its life until I discovered it back again in MN. It came with me when I was transferred out east, and we have enjoyed using it to cruise through NJ and Eastern PA.

I am still trying to make her "just right," and will be working on several improvement projects in 2005.

Thanks for all the great information on this forum! IPB Image

TC Johnson
736conver
Looks good.

IPB Image

Now you have to get rid of those dents in the door.
seanery
nice looking car.
I think the fogs in the 75/76 make the bumper a bit more attractive.
My first teener was a 76 without fogs.
AZ914

Seanery.... I don't think I've ever actually seen that! IPB Image

TC... nice ride! Welcome!
seanery
i just went looking for pics, I don't have any of the front of that car.
I wasn't too fond of the front's looks, so most of the pics are the back
and side.
Gustl
QUOTE (AZ914 @ Dec 30 2004, 07:03 PM)

Seanery.... I don't think I've ever actually seen that! IPB Image

they're not really frequent, but they exist IPB Image
(both are '76 for sale at AA )

IPB Image

IPB Image
carr914
Glad to have you on board and we can never have too many T.C.s around.

T.C. Davis
cdmcse
Here are some pics of my '72 when i bought it. It has a full welded in cage courtesy of the PO. Currently it houses a 1.8 will dellorto 40s, but dreams to someday be a six.

I have had the car about 6 months and it has found its short-term (yea right) perch atop jackstands. Currently I am converting to a 5-lug suspension, and doing some rust repair on the right jack point, frame and floorpan.

I really enjoy browsing the board, all you guys have great info.
cdmcse
Another pic...
cdmcse
The "Race Appointed" interior...
Aaron Cox
nice car IPB Image
]
you buy it from precision motors in KY? i hope you wear a helmet when driving IPB Image
DuckRyder
Hey WELCOME cdmcse!

I seem to remember we had a discussion about that car when it showed on E-Bay? Is that the same one?
cdmcse
Yea, I bought it form Premier Auto Sales in Ky (http://www.premier-autosales.com/). They are a couple of great guys (Hi Mark And Dave) and have helped me with the car more that I can ever express gratitude for. They have a nice little 914 parts car junkyard down there.

It was on Ebay, but I could never buy a vehicle without looking at it first, so I drove down and look at it and I was hooked.

I don't need a helmet 'cause my wife says I am already hard headed. IPB Image
reverie
My '76 at the John Walker meet, photo courtesy of Karl. IPB Image

Has 195/60 tires now... ordering Konis from Brad..
seanery
ahhh, another 76 without fogs.
I knew there were others than mine out there.
Bleyseng
Sean, I sold him my fogs, so when are you gonna put them in Roger?? Its pretty damn dark now in the dead of winter.

Geoff
reverie
Those suckers are heavy! IPB Image lol

I'll put them on soon. Valve adj, hoses, tune-up first..
Bleyseng
Good day to drive it Roger. Sunny, clear and 39' and its going to snow on Friday.

Geoff IPB Image
AZ914
ahhh, another 76 without fogs.

They do exist! IPB Image

I thought Sean was smoking dope.. IPB Image
reverie
I never noticed that most '76s have fog lights.. mine just has the wiring. Always learning new stuff. Thanks! IPB Image

---

That's an excellent idea, Geoff. I can hardly wait for the snow to get here. Already I'm anticipating playing in the snow this weekend. The basset hound is gonna love it! IPB Image
pete-stevers
Here is my little teener! IPB Image bought it a few years ago, repainted after a kid ran into it in the parking lot, coverted to sc suspension and slightly flared rear fenders for the sevens, 3.0 coming next winter... IPB Image
cheers IPB Image
steve
Rocky
I figured it was about time to do this since I finally bought a camera.

Tin
gaz914
QUOTE (Rocky @ Jan 16 2005, 07:10 PM)
I figured it was about time to do this since I finally bought a camera.

Tin

Nice car Rocky.

Is that Orange or Tangerine?

Any outdoor shots?

GAZ
Rocky
Nepal orange. Just got camera so no outside ones yet....
MecGen
Here is is my baby...scanned pic, only went digital this
X-Mas
Bleyseng
Joe, Andy took that for ya!

Geoff IPB Image
reverie
Good ol' Andy... IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE (reverie @ Jan 18 2005, 04:46 AM)
Good ol' Andy... IPB Image

you guys are sooooooo fuzzy, er, i mean funny ...

IPB Image Andy
IVGUY
OK Heres my 72
Spent last winter chasing out the rust. Finally got it off the hoist and on the road in late June this past year and I drove it right up until Nov 18. Still smile when I think about how nice it ran. Notice I said ran not shifted!!! Its now taking prime real estate in the garage and I'm just getting ready to try and install the tranny bushings I bought from PP. Hopefully that will remove some of "vagueness" everyone says is common with the 72's. I've been reading y'all for a year but I finally registered tonite. I guess I should have signed on as "procrastinater"
red914
dude, your car has an awesome stance! are those tires 205s? feel free to post more pics.
IVGUY
No BF Goodrich COMP TA's 195 /60
I'm told I can get 205's in there but it sure would be tight.
Didnt realize until I looked at that picture that was the bad side!! I obviously still need wheel centre cap ,rear valance and jack hole plugs.
jr91472
IVGUY,

Looks great and welcome. I got a 72 as well, completed a side shift tranny conversion this summer.

good luck on the bushings, it will definetly help.

apprerciate note on the 195-60's. Back when I had empi 8 spokes on my car, 195's wouldn't fit. Now that I have swapped out for 2L Fuch's, I will probably try them again. they look good in your pic.

IPB Image
Jamie
I wheely(as in stock steel 15") need some advice about what will cover the center holes without going custom. I wish to keep my '73 as original as possible, and Dad threw out the original moons long ago. I repainted silver and blacked the lugs, but those center black holes bug me!
Porsche Rescue
Look for some original hubcaps. They are out there. Might try Camp 914 among others.
jr91472
finally getting around to posting some pics of my teener. Just switched over to Fuch's after seen swood's ride.
jr91472
another...
nuevecatorce
Can't wait to buy my 2d. teen to post pictures.
I'll get pictures of my first one when I get them from Mexico.
veedubPORSCHEchris
heres my 73 2.0l ..lots of work ahead of me cant decide if im going black or silver......cheers all
SirAndy
QUOTE (veedubPORSCHEchris @ Jan 22 2005, 07:47 PM)
heres my 73 2.0l ..lots of work ahead of me cant decide if im going black or silver......cheers all

i like silver! IPB Image
always have. adds a nice touch ...

what's that "white stuff" in your pic ???
IPB Image Andy
GWN7
As Ottawa is the political capital of Canada, the white stuff is proably left over smoke from having it blown up our asses. IPB Image

Paint it the original colour (looks like it was silver) IPB Image

IPB Image
curtis
I think the white stuff is snow. IPB Image
veedubPORSCHEchris
i took that pick last night along with my wifes ride(pictured below) i sure wish i was in cali right now. btw my 14 was originally olympic blue not a big fan of that colour. IPB Image
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE (jr91472 @ Jan 21 2005, 12:47 PM)
finally getting around to posting some pics of my teener. Just switched over to Fuch's after seen swood's ride.

IPB Image
Hey jr91472 What color is that? I love it!!
jr91472
QUOTE (Curvie Roadlover @ Jan 24 2005, 02:55 AM)
IPB Image
Hey jr91472 What color is that? I love it!!

Don't have a code number, but its dark maroon. thanks
Curvie Roadlover
Very Nice IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.