Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Member's 914 Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112
BRAVE_HELIOS
QUOTE(rjames @ Dec 26 2006, 06:56 PM) *

just bought this teener. Pretty much stock for now

Except for the body, the wheels, the interior....

Just giving you a bad time, nice teener... smile.gif

Any more pics of the interior?

welcome.png

The interior is presently removed from vehicle. I'll see if I can find some old pics. bye1.gif
Bruce Hinds
Click to view attachment

It is water cooled! It's a small block chevy, 331 cubic inches some where over 300hp and the gear box is stock other than a gear swap for some wider ratios. I built this car 23 years ago and have been driving it hard ever since.
I put it together when we lived in the mountains in Colorado, the front suspension brakes and sway bar are 911SC and the rear has the heavy springs and Bilsteen racing shocks.
It's awesome....
Brent
I love the phone dials. Are those the 16s?
shmark
My former cars. The red car is at Road Atlanta, debut after a year off the road for a remodel into a full track car. The yellow one is the mythical turbo which can't be built, but was. That's me on the left, Sammy on the right, and a couple friends.

MarkL
race914
1996 PCA-GGR Time Trial @ Thunderhill

Click to view attachment

914World Members present:

Dan (Almaden Valley) 2nd on left
Race914 7th on left
JPB
Mine is tha sexy one in the avatar clap56.gif
MrX
QUOTE(mills914/s @ Dec 25 2006, 12:56 PM) *

driving.gif more pics of my new baby

I saw that car on ebay a few weeks ago. Looks nice from the pics.
cooltimes
QUOTE(shmark @ Dec 30 2006, 06:44 AM) *

My former cars. The red car is at Road Atlanta, debut after a year off the road for a remodel into a full track car. The yellow one is the mythical turbo which can't be built, but was. That's me on the left, Sammy on the right, and a couple friends.

MarkL

Hey Mark, good to see you back on 914 web pages. The yellow turbo looks as good as the hooters, well almost. I do stretch it sometimes. Will keep quiet about that other person but if he knows birds like those, I want him for a new best friend.
I still have photos I snagged of your turbo when you unloaded it from the big truck and 1st parked in your garage. It's right up there with Dr. Porsche's 8, Ed V's, John D's, Jon L's, PK's and a few others I better keep secret if anyone else is reading this.

Welcome home, this is a great 914 roost.

Mike Cooley
Edited for errors 5 seconds later.
Alison Baker
Alison Baker
Alison Baker
Alison Baker
Ferg
you two need more 914's blink.gif

Ferg beerchug.gif
Johny Blackstain
I'll try this again in the right forum?
RockinOldSchool
QUOTE(Alison Baker @ Jan 8 2007, 01:07 PM) *

White 914/6 Conversion
IPB Image

DANG!!! Talk about weight reduction. ohmy.gif I've heard of taking out the passenger seat... but running no seats at all!!!! Wasn't ever too fond of the air chair myself. av-943.gif
RockinOldSchool
Looked through all 134 pages and noticed that mine has never been posted.
Some of you will recognize it as Chris, effutuo101's, old car.
I bought it back in September and have had a blast with it. driving.gif
It's currently garaged for the winter and when temps actually come up to above the "highs" of 20 degrees I'll be getting out into the garage to start some work on her.
Also, credit for all of the modifications so far goes to Chris. This is how I bought her. pray.gif

Please forgive the night time cell phone pics. I'll post a couple better ones when the weather clears. dry.gif

Originally a '70 1.7
'73 2.0
Side shift
Bursch Exhaust
Chassis Stiffening Kit
5 bolt Fuchs
Rear Reflector
Weltmeister Harness Bar
Simpson Harnesses (My girlfriend says it feels like the teener's hugging her biggrin.gif )
Glass GT Flares
916 Bumpers
Solid Trans Mounts
Ducktail
'83 911SC Front End
Custom Side Repeaters
Adjustable Pass. Seat Conversion

...I'm sure there is more that I'm forgetting.

Not bad for my first teener. Oh and I can't forget to thank my girl friend. This was my birthday present this past year. biggrin.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

and I can't forget to post a picture of my favorite sticker which graces the back window.

IPB Image
mills914/s
Work in progress.. driving.gif
dagdal1967
QUOTE(mills914/s @ Jan 11 2007, 11:42 PM) *

Work in progress.. driving.gif

Very VERY clean.. That is an EXCELLENT car! Work in progress or not, you are due some envy! drooley.gif
nomore9one4
This is the latest one. In the works of starting another.
nomore9one4
Another. This one has a supercharged Ford six in it. driving.gif
Steve Thacker
My contribution

ws91420
The new 73 with and w/o paint. (w/o paint is the current state)
*kennyd*914
Here is my little beauty. She is in hibernation for the winter and dreaming of a 2.2L conversion in the spring.
*kennyd*914
I mean here.....
SGB
lotsa new baubles. "oooh...ahhhh" Keep 'em going friends! smile.gif
clemsonc
This is my 74 914 2.0L.

--Clemson

IPB Image
IPB Image
rwjames
My 40th birthday present from my wife. 1973 2.0 I just received Friday, January 26th.
rwjames
This is my wife's 1975 914 Lagoon Blue with white interior. I gave this car to her a couple years ago for our 8th anniversary.
rwjames
Another picture of my 1973 2.0 914.
Joe Ricard
Update pic with the wing. Ever notice I never have a picture of my car standing still?
Johny Blackstain
My "new" 1970 914-6 w/ a 2.7: cool_shades.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Feb 3 2007, 09:41 AM) *

schweet! smilie_pokal.gif

now all you need is some spacers for the front wheels ...
cool_shades.gif Andy
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Feb 3 2007, 12:53 PM) *

QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Feb 3 2007, 09:41 AM) *

schweet! smilie_pokal.gif

now all you need is some spacers for the front wheels ...
cool_shades.gif Andy

Thank you your Lordship. As usual she photographs better than she actually looks. Lots of work ahead but well worth it. Hard to live up to my 74 though, no matter what engine is in it. 47k miles & garaged her whole life. What spacers do you recommend? Also, what size tyres? (7 x 15 front fuchs/8 x 15 rear fuchs)
jim_hoyland
Updated shots since last..
swood
Very nice Jim. Looks like another beautiful day in Seal Town. wavey.gif
jim_hoyland
You can't see it from the pictures, but your fuse panel cover is in there smile.gif

QUOTE(swood @ Feb 3 2007, 08:31 PM) *

Very nice Jim. Looks like another beautiful day in Seal Town. wavey.gif

pin31
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentHere is my newly aquired 1974 2.0. It was a Camp 914 car (33K original miles)that I bought from Craig in November.

Johny Blackstain
Don't you just love photoshop? Just covering my license plate when I decided to move the 6 over the 4. Wish it was that easy! cool_shades.gif
41ghost
lets see if i can get a pic up.
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(41ghost @ Feb 11 2007, 01:43 PM) *

lets see if i can get a pic up.

drooley.gif Very pretty! Like the color, like the blend of the rear spoiler & was wondering about the side vents... functional? cool_shades.gif
41ghost
thanks, the side vents are functional but are not directed to anything as of now.
Racing916
Very cool, the yellow looks gooood!
stephenf
QUOTE(Gint @ Dec 28 2002, 03:09 PM) *

That's pretty funny actually Kim. I've had my carbs apart many times, paid to have them rebuilt, installed an MSD, and still have yet to remove any of my wheels yet either.

gint....im running the same set up as yours i think
40 idf
cam
targa exhast
no smog stuff

the fumes from the exhasust are bad when i stop

why...????
im thinking change carb jets
would msd help
i have a pointless set up called the ignitor in it now...
fall-apart-dave
I know it says 914's only... But mine is a VW Baja Bug with a 914 lump... So I know it doesn't really count, but since you boys have offered a load of advice, I'm gonna put a pic on here anyway and put a link to my re-build thread I have going!

Enjoy (or not)...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Porsche engine not shown fitted, cos I aint got pics of it fitted yet! But I will have!

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=342633

Cheers for looking guys!
racerbvd
thumb3d.gif
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Feb 26 2007, 11:44 AM) *

thumb3d.gif

thumb3d.gif , boy you ain't kidding. Who would have thought that color green could look so good? I like it & I'm asking myself how I could like it? Maybe cause mine's part orange. laugh.gif Anyway, thumb3d.gif .
cool_shades.gif
racerbvd
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Feb 26 2007, 02:32 PM) *

thumb3d.gif

thumb3d.gif , boy you ain't kidding. Who would have thought that color green could look so good? I like it & I'm asking myself how I could like it? Maybe cause mine's part orange. laugh.gif Anyway, thumb3d.gif .
cool_shades.gif

I thought about orange I even bought the paint, but I wanted a color that there wasn't quite as many of (I have a few friends with orange cars) but wanted a era correct color, hence Kelly Green When I saw this car, I knew I made the right choice rocking nana.gif
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Feb 26 2007, 06:07 PM) *

QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Feb 26 2007, 02:32 PM) *

thumb3d.gif

cool_shades.gif

I thought about orange I even bought the paint, but I wanted a color that there wasn't quite as many of (I have a few friends with orange cars) but wanted a era correct color, hence Kelly Green When I saw this car, I knew I made the right choice rocking nana.gif

agree.gif , completely. I don't know how authentic you want to be but I must say I like the green, non vinyl covered sail panels on yours over the GT. smilie_pokal.gif cool_shades.gif
Martin Baker

Martin Baker
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.