Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
PeeGreen 914
I am in... Who else... I will call tomorrow to see if we can get a group rate.

So we should say this is for Tuesday the 8th at 7:30pm?
sportlicherFahrer
Sounds like loads of fun! I think I should be able to make it, and I will talk to John too.
PeeGreen 914
Okay, So here are the details. Groups of six or more get a 20% discount per race making it $13.50 a race. If you have never been to Traxx before you will like the course. It is one of the largest I have been on in the NW for go-karting and they give you ample time each race. The info if you want to look it up yourself is:

Traxx Indoor Raceway
4329 Chennault Beach Road
Mukilteo, WA 98275 (directions)
425-493-TRAX or 425-493-8729
info@traxxracing.com

So we are planning on 7:30 in the 8th. They stay open until 11:00.

Let me know if you guys are up for it and I will make a reservation asap.
sportlicherFahrer
I think me and my girl will make it. Count us in
PeeGreen 914
Cool, that makes five...maybe six if my wife would like to go. Anyone else?
effutuo101
Maybe my wife will come as well. I asked her to. Anybody else? Maybe wait until Saturday so the weekenders get a chance.
PeeGreen 914
I was going to wait until Sunday to make the reservation anyway biggrin.gif Anyone else going to join us?
PeeGreen 914
icon_bump.gif
sixnotfour
Traxx Indoor Raceway
4329 Chennault Beach Road
Mukilteo, WA 98275 (directions)
425-493-TRAX or 425-493-8729
info@traxxracing.com

So we are planning on 7:30 in the 8th. They stay open until 11:00.

They have a good seating area to BS also
PeeGreen 914
driving.gif icon_bump.gif
sportlicherFahrer
Doesnt look like we will be able to make it after all. Little tight on funding right now. Maybe next time guys. Sorry!
PeeGreen 914
Anyone else? I didn't schedule yet as they said they had plenty of space, but in order to get the discount we do need to have six and make the appointment today.
effutuo101
That sucks. Well, Kieran ( maybe Angela) and I are up for it. I already have tickets for two races (gift card) so it dosn't sound like a go this time.
PeeGreen 914
Alright. Let's plan for next week. Who could come next week?
hirum
QUOTE(Blood red 914-6gt @ Jan 7 2008, 03:10 PM) *

Alright. Let's plan for next week. Who could come next week?

Next tuesday the 15th. would work better for my days off. count me in . Still a newbe Hirum.
effutuo101
Next Tuesday it is. That way I can go get a new computer for my mother in Law.
sixnotfour
Next tuesday the 15th.

OK I'm in , I will bring my 13 old son.
gaurantee he will be fast @101lbs.
PeeGreen 914
Nice piratenanner.gif That puts us over six people already. Anyone else wish to come? driving.gif
effutuo101
I am in. I am bringing Kieran and maybe Angela. We will make sure they give the light peeps the slow cars and my old fat butt the fast cars. biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
Well I called last night and was told that we can have a reservation after 8:30 I don't know if that was too late or what. we could always meet up early for a bite then start racing when they are ready.

What do you guys think?
effutuo101
I can be there about 7pm.
Root_Werks
I have class on Tuesday's until quarters end in March. sad.gif Summer will be different though. biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Jan 15 2008, 06:32 AM) *

I can be there about 7pm.

They said they were available for walk-ins, but to get the discount we would have to wait until 8:30. SO if you don't care about the discount we can go at 7:00. I don't really care too much.

effutuo101
doesn't matter to me. See you at 7pm.
PeeGreen 914
Hey Chris

I can't make it tonight. I get the part I've been waiting for in an hour, and then I have to put it in the car. Until then I am carless....kinda sad.gif
effutuo101
That sucks Jon. Hope it went well. Kieran won our race, I came in second about .5 seconds behind him. I need to lose 20lbs to compete with the kid. He got 8th place for the day.
We should try to make this a monthly thing. 8pm so everybody can make it.
PeeGreen 914
Yeah, it did suck. After waiting for way too long I finally got the part and got it in. I agree, we should make Traxx a once a month thing.
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jan 15 2008, 09:41 PM) *

Yeah, it did suck. After waiting for way too long I finally got the part and got it in. I agree, we should make Traxx a once a month thing.

If so, I'll drive up sometime. Hit Diamond Knot afterwards. Mmmm... Industrial IPA. beerchug.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Jan 15 2008, 10:03 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jan 15 2008, 09:41 PM) *

If so, I'll drive up sometime. Hit Diamond Knot afterwards. Mmmm... Industrial IPA. beerchug.gif

Hell yes, Diamond knot is only ten minutes away. That is sum good beer drunk.gif
rhodyguy
maybe a sat or sun some time. during the week is plain impossible.

k
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jan 16 2008, 09:10 AM) *

maybe a sat or sun some time. during the week is plain impossible.

k

That would be better for me too, otherwise I wouldn't get home until 1AM! Unless Bob and Brian would let me crash in the DK Lounge...

I'd work it out on a Tuesday if I had to.
PeeGreen 914
We can see about that. As it get towards AX season I need to cherish my Saturdays wink.gif
effutuo101
My thought that this is more of a winter thing when we can't get out and have fun. We should do it on a Saturday/Sunday and as the weather gets warmer, we can cancel it and make it a group drive on Tuesdays! biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
That's a good idea. We will need to plan this. I will post something next week when everyone has given input.

Okay, So what Saturday would work best for you guys? Let's think one in February?
sportlicherFahrer
A sunday would work best for me, as I have to work on Saturdays, but have tuesdays and sundays off at my new job. As far as a teener tuesday goes, I am open to something on the 5th. Any ideas?

Also, I am thinking of parting my wrecked '73. I will be keeping some/most of the good parts for a future 914 to tinker on. Anyone need any parts? I can deliver in the puget sound region for any "large" parts......
championgt1
QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ Jan 23 2008, 06:53 PM) *

A sunday would work best for me, as I have to work on Saturdays, but have tuesdays and sundays off at my new job. As far as a teener tuesday goes, I am open to something on the 5th. Any ideas?

Also, I am thinking of parting my wrecked '73. I will be keeping some/most of the good parts for a future 914 to tinker on. Anyone need any parts? I can deliver in the puget sound region for any "large" parts......

Any interior pieces. I don't suppose the interior is tan is it?
KELTY360
QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ Jan 23 2008, 06:53 PM) *

Hey Jim, how's the rear bumper pad? I need one.
LS6/914
I can do a sat afternoon until april. You will have to tolerate a 928 though.
RockinOldSchool
Hey Jim, here's the list I've come up with so far.
Didn't know what you want to keep for now.
If I can't buy it, I'll borrow it. LoL

Bumpers
Muffler
Exchangers (if they were SSIs)
Back pad
Interior light
Heater parts and controls
Center console
Gauges (dash and console)
Fuel Level Sender
Body and Targa Seals
Targa top
Trunk Targa clips
Front trunk platform
Window regulators if they're still usable. (can't remember if they are or not. I'm guessing not)
Windshield trim.
The little bushing for the passenger side headlight that I'm missing.
The tranny.
The stainless brake lines.
And... Ebrake parts!!! lol

That's a bit longer than I thought it'd be.
Looks like I'm gonna be broke after this. lol
messix
front trunck lid.... mine mine mine mine!
sixnotfour

I thought RD had you hooked up ?

I got a free flat black one.
rjames

Put me second in line for a muffler if it's for a 2 liter, as I am currently 'mufferless', which = no driving.gif .
rtalich
QUOTE(rjames @ Jan 24 2008, 11:41 AM) *

Put me second in line for a muffler if it's for a 2 liter, as I am currently 'mufferless', which = no driving.gif .

I've got a bursch setup w/o heat exchangers if you're interested. Its in pretty good shape.

Also, if anyone is interested... I've got a complete D-jet system 'in a box'. I recently built a Raby 2270 kit with SDS EFI so I won't be needing the d-jet.

-Rob
messix
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jan 24 2008, 11:38 AM) *

that one from over the moat seems to have dried up.

maybe i should come over and looky at your black one.. hummmm white car black hood.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jan 24 2008, 11:38 AM) *

Would that hood happen to have green and red under it? av-943.gif or is it a different one? laugh.gif
sixnotfour
dont know, It was yours though.
messix
aahh geezz!

all i need is a rust free, straight condition hood.

and youse guys are all cracking jokes on me wacko.gif biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
That was a hood off my very first 914. Bought it as a parts car but I think Tim Kornacki ended up with most of the parts. Not too sure how that worked biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(messix @ Jan 24 2008, 05:14 PM) *

aahh geezz!

No, it is a great hood. You would just need to take it down to metal someday. It has three layers of paint on it. biggrin.gif
messix
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jan 24 2008, 05:18 PM) *

QUOTE(messix @ Jan 24 2008, 05:14 PM) *

aahh geezz!

No, it is a great hood. You would just need to take it down to metal someday. It has three layers of paint on it. biggrin.gif

thanx jon

how have you been? the G/F has been really busy with the rate drops.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.