Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
PeeGreen 914
Excuses chair.gif

I will be airdam less for a little while. Since I am repairing it I figured I would make a splitter on there too biggrin.gif
pete-stevers
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Aug 23 2008, 11:28 PM) *

Excuses chair.gif

I will be airdam less for a little while. Since I am repairing it I figured I would make a splitter on there too biggrin.gif

no excuses....i would prefer to be at the autocross, hang out with the boys even at the cost of gas...but i have some comitments for the 100 mile challenge:blink:
6freak
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Aug 24 2008, 12:56 PM) *

Excuses chair.gif

no excuses....i would prefer to be at the autocross, hang out with the boys even at the cost of gas...but i have some comitments for the 100 mile challenge:blink:

Got the calipers mounted Sunday piratenanner.gif went to get the other new pads today and guess what wrong ones of course + one more day on blocks. and needed a few other parts. But i think i can make it with what i got
6freak
QUOTE(6freak @ Aug 25 2008, 11:57 AM) *

QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Aug 24 2008, 12:56 PM) *

Excuses chair.gif

Got the calipers mounted Sunday piratenanner.gif went to get the other new pads today and guess what wrong ones of course + one more day on blocks. and needed a few other parts. But i think i can make it with what i got...does anyone have any idea how many 914 are gonna show at the ax

Picking up the other new pads from Chris`s today and more Motul fluid gett`n closer to putting it back on the ground.And installing the new Exide batt tonite after i clean up a mess from the old one
sixnotfour
I was at chris's 3pm
Well no paint, some progress , was gonna be a quicky , not turning out that way, Going to be way better. biggrin.gif
Had new tires ready to go, wont fit my other car . dry.gif
spy photo, ralph meaney built the motor.
sixnotfour
doh
6freak
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Aug 26 2008, 08:32 PM) *

doh

well my troubles persist...got the brakes all back togather ,power bleed and then manuel bleed got half pedal and thats it.And then ran out of fluid soooo i thought drive the car to the parts store and maybe it will help! nope got worse so back on the blocks tonite and try it again...any suggestions or ideas would be great ...Im think`n there just more air in the line and MC..I will be read`n at other treads for help as well .....$600+ on new Cali`s $100+ on new pads $100+on good fluid and still no good headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif AX is not look`n like it will happen
PeeGreen 914
Well, it looks like Mike got his brakes working and he will be at the AX tomorrow. Who else is going to be there? I will be there.
PeeGreen 914
So far I only see 9 914s registered sad.gif We need more than that biggrin.gif Even if you don't race it will be good to see you out there.
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Aug 29 2008, 12:57 PM) *

So far I only see 9 914s registered sad.gif We need more than that biggrin.gif Even if you don't race it will be good to see you out there.

Dont be lam ...show up with your cars before the weather gets bad ..mite be the last good weather days
PeeGreen 914
May be the last time I'll be able to make it.... Since I should clinch 1st for the season and I want to do things to my engine. biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Tom
If it's not pouring, I'll be there. Just to spectate tho'. Although after Dan did my brakes, everything is working great now, and I really have no reason not to run.
Maybe next year.
Tom
effutuo101
You guys have fun tomorrow! Tom, your car will be fine, the bearings are done as well as the brakes. Wife wants quality time tomorrow, and after the last couple of weeks, I don't blame her.
PeeGreen 914
Well it looks to be a nice day out here. Some 914s out here. Hope more are on their way.
PeeGreen 914
Well our run group just finished. I came in first in my class followed by my codriver by 6 tenths. I will post pics of all the 914s when I get home.
Root_Werks
I NEEEEEED a 914! sad.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Aug 30 2008, 12:55 PM) *

I know where a nice white one is for you. Then again I think you do too wink.gif
Rand
Congrats Jon. smilie_pokal.gif
PeeGreen 914
Thanks Rand.

So that win clinched the season for me. Now I am going to start on projects for next year. piratenanner.gif

I will post some of the pictures of the cars that were at the AX in a new thread. drunk.gif
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Aug 31 2008, 11:44 AM) *

Thanks Rand.

So that win clinched the season for me. Now I am going to start on projects for next year. piratenanner.gif

I will post some of the pictures of the cars that were at the AX in a new thread. drunk.gif

first and formost Congrads Jon ....heres my rant.. The point system is FUCKED UP they need to take all events and total the points. it does not seem fair that someone can attend only5 events and take home first place. when other folks attend all 9 events and have to settle for 2.3or maybe 4 .I wish they would revamp the point system and not calulate a winner tell the end of the year.Therefor you wouldnt want to miss any events ..Not trying to be a whiner but damn it sucks going when you know you cant win .......So anyway thats my point of view only ...Congrads again Jon ....P.S is the pancake breakfast still on ......another P,S im on strike so there for im not at work and propable will not respond to threads as quick....Im up for pancakes and little bro too
PeeGreen 914
Well, if you have 9 events it is the best out of 6. This year was the best 5 of 8. You have to have it that way as there are events that people can't get to. Sure I think it should be 6 out of 8 or 7 out of 9 but 8 of 8 or 9 of 9 or something like that is really not right as you have to be fair to those that can make it. Plus it makes some classes more interesting. Ours will be more interesting next year after you get that engine built and Chris starts to come out and we get a few of the other guys to come out. We do have a few really nice GTU cars that don't come out.

Thanks for the congrats Mike wink.gif
rhodyguy
the whole classification (the group you compete in) system is goofy.

k
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Aug 30 2008, 08:21 PM) *

I know where a nice white one is for you. Then again I think you do too wink.gif

Actually, after I am done with the job at hand, looks like I found one to pick up. Runs and drives even.
driving.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Sep 9 2008, 05:36 AM) *

the whole classification (the group you compete in) system is goofy.

k

confused24.gif Not really. Pretty staight forward really. SCCA is the one I think is goofy.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Sep 9 2008, 07:24 AM) *

Actually, after I am done with the job at hand, looks like I found one to pick up. Runs and drives even.
driving.gif

aktion035.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Sep 9 2008, 10:30 AM) *

driving.gif

aktion035.gif

Don't you know posting with quoted replies bothers Kevin? Stop it man! biggrin.gif
messix
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Sep 9 2008, 10:35 AM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Sep 9 2008, 10:30 AM) *

driving.gif

aktion035.gif

Don't you know posting with quoted replies bothers Kevin? Stop it man! biggrin.gif

Dan you didn't get rid of ol' blue did you?

kev bootyshake.gif
sixnotfour
Dan you didn't get rid of ol' blue did you?

kev

Troy try and keep up
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=8&st=3120
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Sep 8 2008, 06:41 PM) *

Well, if you have 9 events it is the best out of 6. This year was the best 5 of 8. You have to have it that way as there are events that people can't get to. Sure I think it should be 6 out of 8 or 7 out of 9 but 8 of 8 or 9 of 9 or something like that is really not right as you have to be fair to those that can make it. Plus it makes some classes more interesting. Ours will be more interesting next year after you get that engine built and Chris starts to come out and we get a few of the other guys to come out. We do have a few really nice GTU cars that don't come out.

Thanks for the congrats Mike wink.gif

Ihope i have a new motor next season ...Being on strike sucks !no play money or should i say no money period.And hunting season just getting underway !I dont know if i wanna spend the money for things i need for the season with none coming in.I will be at the pancake breakfast and i sure hope alot of people show up! Looks like the weathers gonna be good
Root_Werks
Sorry Troy, I just couldn't hold out financially anymore. Michelle and I wound up selling every toy we had, just everything. Paid off the IRS and medical bills. Got us back down to nothing but the house again. We're in good shape now and actually have money to do things with. Once I am done with this current 914 job (I've been doing a few lately) I should have enough to hopefully pick one up from a buddy of mine. biggrin.gif
messix
well...... blink.gif

the hammers have touched metal.... smash.gif
sixnotfour
do tell
914werke
blink.gif confused24.gif

Jeff did you get your caps?
messix
the body work has started
smash.gif just working on smoothing out the rear fenders and will be moving toward the front .
does any one local have a battery tray available that is in good shape ?

and i'm not taking pictures bootyshake.gif

sixnotfour

Jeff did you get your caps?

Yup , Rohdyguy let me borrow these , I made an installer .

Slits is back in Tumwater, maybe we should plan some thing special in his honor , He said he has a tour of duty approx 3 months here.
sixnotfour

Troy I got a new one .

and i'm not taking pictures

oh the pressure popcorn[1].gif
pete-stevers
if it is not raining Tue, why not have a bugger and beer somewhere....?
i have the day off so i could get down for a get together....i might even bring Sher
messix
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Sep 27 2008, 10:22 AM) *

Troy I got a new one .

and i'm not taking pictures

oh the pressure popcorn[1].gif

pm me a price.
messix
hey Dan did those things that we talked about look to be in good shape? i may need to get those soon if they are good.
PeeGreen 914
I wouldn't mind getting a BURGER on tuesday if others are up for it wink.gif

6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Sep 28 2008, 12:33 AM) *

I wouldn't mind getting a BURGER on tuesday if others are up for it wink.gif

iM IN ..AND THE WEATHER SHOULD BE GOOD..Last chance before the rains come in ..pick a spot ..Sorry i missed the pancake feed i was look`n forward to it to ...Damn Ice house beer... got me drunk the nite B4!! and i barely made the Hawks game ....but anywho im in for a burger and SODA!!
sixnotfour
pm me a price.

If you need it come and get it I will order another.

6freak You missed the RRC too.

6freak
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Sep 28 2008, 08:24 AM) *

pm me a price.

If you need it come and get it I will order another.

6freak You missed the RRC too.

Didnt want to drop the cash until i found out about the Machinist strike and as you know where on strike for who knows how long so i glad i didnt go ...you know the rest of the story.Ive been work`n for a friend and getting by so its not to bad..but i will do teener tuesday for a burger hope to seeya there .Where ever it mite B
sixnotfour
I wouldn't mind getting a BURGER on tuesday if others are up for it

if it is not raining Tue, why not have a bugger and beer somewhere....?
i have the day off so i could get down for a get together....i might even bring Sher

iM IN ..AND THE WEATHER SHOULD BE GOOD..Last chance before the rains come in ..pick a spot ..

Well ?

pete-stevers
i am comin down on tue!
so lets pick a spot and have a few drunk.gif
Geoff are you in
PeeGreen 914
I'm just a follower this time but I'm in biggrin.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE(messix @ Sep 27 2008, 10:51 PM) *

hey Dan did those things that we talked about look to be in good shape? i may need to get those soon if they are good.

blink.gif

Lost, PM me.
Bleyseng
I can make it, but where?

Slits is in tumwater?

Northgate? beerchug.gif
Root_Werks
Could probably do Northgate. Gotta see how far I get on Duc's 914 today.
PeeGreen 914
Northgate sounds good
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.