Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
PeeGreen 914
I'll be working in Kirkland most of the day but I'll be home by 5. If you guys want to come I need to know what time you're all thinking.... the wife commands it biggrin.gif
6freak
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Mar 23 2009, 03:36 PM) *

Should we all show up at Jon's tomarrow and watch him weld?

you can watch him billy ..then call me in the morning and tell me how your eyes feel LMAO slap.gif I think Jeff is onto something here Troy needs help ..Got that sway bar in Troy?.maybe some sanding and bang`n with big hammers..And dont say you been on call for 4 months or sick ..Summers come`n time to get the ride rolling so you can leave that GAY ASS GEO at home lol-2.gif
messix
QUOTE(6freak @ Mar 23 2009, 06:59 PM) *

you can watch him billy ..then call me in the morning and tell me how your eyes feel LMAO slap.gif I think Jeff is onto something here Troy needs help ..Got that sway bar in Troy?.maybe some sanding and bang`n with big hammers..And dont say you been on call for 4 months or sick ..Summers come`n time to get the ride rolling so you can leave that GAY ASS GEO at home lol-2.gif

oh yah .... well your a honda driver bootyshake.gif
6freak
QUOTE(messix @ Mar 23 2009, 07:03 PM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ Mar 23 2009, 06:59 PM) *

oh yah .... well your a honda driver bootyshake.gif

Well we`re not talking about me now are we lol-2.gif
sixnotfour
oh yah .... well your a honda driver

What the heck is that thing you have ? I cant even remember the dang name; gayo, geo or something?
sixnotfour
YaYa lets all go learn to weld on..... oh I know Jon's 914 welder.gif

the wife commands it

Sounds a little Generalish
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 23 2009, 09:25 PM) *

What the heck is that thing you have ? I cant even remember the dang name; gayo, geo or something?

lol-2.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 23 2009, 09:28 PM) *

the wife commands it

She's learning huh.gif

Anytime after 5:30 should be fine for anyone that wants to come over. If nobody shows I'll be making crappy welds on my own happy11.gif
messix
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 23 2009, 09:25 PM) *

oh yah .... wadda you have that ya drive like ya stole it and gets 40mpg KMA.gif

i'm gettin a little butt hurt here.... hissyfit.gif
messix
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Mar 23 2009, 09:33 PM) *

the wife commands it

She's learning huh.gif

Anytime after 5:30 should be fine for anyone that wants to come over. If nobody shows I'll be making crappy welds on my own happy11.gif

i should be able to come over and flirt with your wife and criticize your welds happy11.gif
sixnotfour
oh yah .... wadda you have that ya drive like ya stole it and gets 40mpg

What that license plate frame ?
The Hell with MPG aktion035.gif
messix
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 23 2009, 09:36 PM) *

how many cars do you have at your house....... that actually run? av-943.gif

[need a red neck yard with cars on blocks smiley]
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(messix @ Mar 23 2009, 09:36 PM) *

the wife commands it

She's learning huh.gif

i should be able to come over and flirt with your wife and criticize your welds happy11.gif

Flirt all you want wink.gif Just don't annoy her happy11.gif You're always welcome Troy beerchug.gif But if you want to bring beer or something you will be even more welcome piratenanner.gif
JRust
Hey Chris just dropped off my wheels. Nice guy. Tried to give him $100 for picking up my wheels in CA & bringing them to my house. Took $20 & that was it. Just another of you NoWA guys thats solid. Talked with him for a few & surprised I hadn't met him before. Anyway he tells me Bovey's motor is done. Also that there is a picture of it on here but damned if I can find it. Where do I look confused24.gif
messix
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Mar 23 2009, 09:39 PM) *

QUOTE(messix @ Mar 23 2009, 09:36 PM) *

the wife commands it

She's learning huh.gif

Flirt all you want wink.gif Just don't annoy her happy11.gif You're always welcome Troy beerchug.gif But if you want to bring beer or something you will be even more welcome piratenanner.gif

beer!!!.....????? barf.gif

and i'm on-call so no drinky for me.

and i'll leave the annoying to you happy11.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(messix @ Mar 23 2009, 09:38 PM) *

but what would you give to have ONE of the ones that does run poke.gif drooley.gif

Yes Troy, I annoy her plenty biggrin.gif

Jamie, the thread with a picture of the engine on the stand is in my welding thread... well, one of them.
messix
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Mar 23 2009, 09:46 PM) *

but what would you give to have ONE of the ones that does run poke.gif drooley.gif

oh !!!!....... don't get me wrong.... i am green icon8.gif with envy. ohh to have the green one!!!! drooley.gif [not the 2.0 either]
effutuo101

Hey Troy!
At least he is driving 914. It doesn't matter how many spares he has. bootyshake.gif
Have fun! I am driving back from Sacramento and got to meet JRust and check out his ride. Very nice! Nice to meet you!
I will be back tomorrow, but full day with work. Maybe Wednesday I will get to play with my car.
sixnotfour
Chris I have The fittings ready swing by.
PanelBilly
My daughter called midday and reminded me that Tuesday was my girlfriend's birthday. I'm lucky that I have a kid to help keep me out of trouble. So tonight will be dinner in Seattle for me.

Its the least I can do for my honney. She came down to my shop last night and cleaned my bathroom while I was working on the Prelude's body.
6freak
Im trade`n jeff those yella wheels for a set of rebuilt 2.2 heads tonite at Jons piratenanner.gif told ya Troy would be on call!! at least hes not sick..Just so you dont feel anymore butthurt Troy I`ll drive the gaylude driving.gif I`ll be there around 630
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Mar 23 2009, 04:36 PM) *

Sounds like fun... can't make it this week though. sad.gif
messix
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Mar 24 2009, 10:23 AM) *

My daughter called midday and reminded me that Tuesday was my girlfriend's birthday. I'm lucky that I have a kid to help keep me out of trouble. So tonight will be dinner in Seattle for me.

Its the least I can do for my honney. She came down to my shop last night and cleaned my bathroom while I was working on the Prelude's body.

brave woman you have there! aktion035.gif
helios
Figured I'd make a brief mention in here for the individuals that don't make it to the Paddock forum here, I have posted up a link for the Chuckanut Sports Car Club '09 Autocross season. I know Jon saw it over there. It's probably more of interest to those in Whatcom, Island and Skagit counties as the site is at the closed down Blaine Municipal Airport, just this side of Canada.
PeeGreen 914
aktion035.gif This is actually closer to me than Bremerton. I'll go to as many as I can. Seat time baby aktion035.gif .

For any coming tonight just come in the side door to the garage. piratenanner.gif
6freak
Even after Jeff and I tryed the cut proof glove with a good razor(not a scratch) Troy pussed out av-943.gif He said he was feeling sick.... lol
effutuo101
Pictures?
PeeGreen 914
Nope sad.gif Just a good night of chatting and looking at 914 stuff. Found out part of my welding issues had to do with having no gas. We'll figure it out biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
You guys had lots of stuff burning though,,, Troy !!
messix
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 25 2009, 11:47 AM) *

i was just try'n to do jon a favor .... it wouldn't really be arson happy11.gif

and mikey ......you can KMA.gif that just freaks me out! those gloves just don't look like it would stop a blade wacko.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(messix @ Mar 25 2009, 12:03 PM) *

and mikey ......you can KMA.gif that just freaks me out! those gloves just don't look like it would stop a blade wacko.gif

I appriciate the favor but next time look for objects that may catch on fire or blow up happy11.gif I need a new shop vac hose now sad.gif
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Mar 25 2009, 12:42 PM) *

I appriciate the favor but next time look for objects that may catch on fire or blow up happy11.gif I need a new shop vac hose now sad.gif

Im start`n to figure out Troy could fuck up a wet dream... lol-2.gif poke.gif poke.gif poke.gif

just tease`n pal
messix
QUOTE(6freak @ Mar 25 2009, 01:00 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Mar 25 2009, 12:42 PM) *

Im start`n to figure out Troy could fuck up a wet dream... lol-2.gif poke.gif poke.gif poke.gif

just tease`n pal

now i'm butt hurt again bootyshake.gif
Eddie914
Looks like I missed all the fun ... I work too much!

If "The work of the wicked is never done", I must be pretty bad!

I'm just trying to get caught up so that I can try to make the IRDC track day at Bremerton on Saturday. I hope it's not too wet!

Eddie
helios
QUOTE(6freak @ Mar 23 2009, 10:49 AM) *

Can anyone sign up for that track day at Bremerton

If you end up coming out, feel free to look me up. I'll be driving a blue fox body mustang w/ a black stripe on the hood (PO's handiwork, please don't critisize me too harshly blink.gif ). I'll be running in the intermediate group.
DNHunt
Anything going on tomorrow?

Dave
messix
yard work 'cause that fuchin' bright fuchin' thing is in the sky making the fuchin' weeds and fuchin' grass grow too fuchin' fast. headbang.gif headbang.gif
PanelBilly
I'm sanding the 'lude.
6freak
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Apr 6 2009, 08:57 PM) *

I'm sanding the 'lude.

Its TEENER tuesday billy not F`n HONDA tuesday....I could maybe do something ?I just picked up a car with a ton of parts and pieces we could all share in the dismantling process ..Take what you need and i will scrap the rest ..if ya wanna know more i guess you will have to show up....some parts already spoken for
6freak

Doesnt take all day to mow grass Troy ...maybe you and Jon can drive down in the.................. METROSEXUAL lol-2.gif
messix
it's more than mowing! i've got mike trees... i mean fruit trees to prune and a whole winters worth of clean up and trimming to do.
and your just envious of the mean green jellybean! bootyshake.gif
6freak
wrong time of year for pruning isnt it...thats to bad i thought you wanted a new front hood ...seen`s how it looks like Freddy Gruger got hold of yours with a hammer smash.gif
messix
QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 7 2009, 11:23 AM) *

wrong time of year for pruning isnt it...thats to bad i thought you wanted a new front hood ...seen`s how it looks like Freddy Gruger got hold of yours with a hammer smash.gif

ypu have a good rust free one ? what color?
messix
and i'm pruning to reduce the fruit i'll get.
TC 914-8
QUOTE(messix @ Apr 7 2009, 05:48 PM) *

and i'm pruning to reduce the fruit i'll get.

I don't know Troy, I started reading the thread from the last post back, When I first saw this, my first thought was, Stay out of the gay bars then if you don't want fruit. lol-2.gif poke.gif
6freak
QUOTE(messix @ Apr 7 2009, 05:47 PM) *

Ive not scooped it out real good ! cars still in the trailer but from what i can see i would say yes........I thought you liked fruits we all know you don`t have a GF!! So whats up are you gay?its ok Troy alot of people are comeing out of the closet..Now i know why your always look`n at Jons ass poke.gif LMAO
messix
QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 8 2009, 11:29 AM) *

Ive not scooped it out real good ! cars still in the trailer but from what i can see i would say yes........I thought you liked fruits we all know you don`t have a GF!! So whats up are you gay?its ok Troy alot of people are comeing out of the closet..Now i know why your always look`n at Jons ass poke.gif LMAO

i'm only gay for you there lover boy! grouphug.gif wub.gif
6freak
QUOTE(messix @ Apr 8 2009, 11:34 AM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 8 2009, 11:29 AM) *

i'm only gay for you there lover boy! grouphug.gif wub.gif

SSSSHHHH...DONT LET ARE LITTLE SECRET OUT....GOD!!
PeeGreen 914
OH, let's leave my ass out of this here eh? chair.gif
effutuo101
We should plan something for next Tuesday. Lets all meet at Troy's house and "motivate" him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.