Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
PeeGreen 914
Been busy. Closed two sales last week, Had a purchase and sale accepted today. New listing to put on the market on Monday and showing a 2.3M home on Saturday. It's always good to get a good start to the year wink.gif We need to grab a beer soon Troy.
messix
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jan 24 2008, 05:24 PM) *

Been busy. Closed two sales last week, Had a purchase and sale accepted today. New listing to put on the market on Monday and showing a 2.3M home on Saturday. It's always good to get a good start to the year wink.gif We need to grab a beer soon Troy.

i'm working monday thru friday 8hr days now so most tuesdays should work.
PeeGreen 914
Cool. Maybe this year you could come to a Boeing AX and co-drive my car with me. It should be killer this year. Taking 5-10lbs off the flywheel, transmission gear swap and rebuild, and a TB diff biggrin.gif We'll just see how you approve.
messix
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jan 24 2008, 05:32 PM) *

Cool. Maybe this year you could come to a Boeing AX and co-drive my car with me. It should be killer this year. Taking 5-10lbs off the flywheel, transmission gear swap and rebuild, and a TB diff biggrin.gif We'll just see how you approve.

may i refer you to my aka!

but if your still offering hell yah.
sportlicherFahrer
The interior is black. Sorry. John, you and I will have to talk. Maybe we can work out something about that pint of blood.... Marc, the rear bubmper pad is kinda shot. Then there is the vulture..er clutch killer....er Troy. slap.gif If you want a hood with only 1 or 2 coats of paint, let me know! lol
sixnotfour
Mines Free and Once you have black you'll ..... never mind.

Jim, not trying to kill a sale , just trying help out a local.
I thought he got one from rich months ago.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ Jan 24 2008, 06:06 PM) *

The interior is black. Sorry. John, you and I will have to talk. Maybe we can work out something about that pint of blood.... Marc, the rear bubmper pad is kinda shot. Then there is the vulture..er clutch killer....er Troy. slap.gif If you want a hood with only 1 or 2 coats of paint, let me know! lol

Hey Jim. You're always welome to try it once. Tire warmers are always nice biggrin.gif
Just let me kniw when you are coming out to a PCA Bremerton event. driving.gif
effutuo101
Hey Troy, If you get the black hood, you could do the rear deck and the doors the same. Then put CHP stickers on the sides and some flashy thingy lights and go have fun
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Jan 24 2008, 07:56 PM) *

Hey Troy, If you get the black hood, you could do the rear deck and the doors the same. Then put CHP stickers on the sides and some flashy thingy lights and go have fun

av-943.gif
rjames
I've got a bursch setup w/o heat exchangers if you're interested. Its in pretty good shape.
\

Rob,

PM sent on the muffler- no exhangers needed as I just backdated to a set of SS exchangers. And congrats on the Raby 2270!!
sportlicherFahrer
I may have to take you up on that offer Jon. What is the schedule like?
PeeGreen 914
I should be at most all the PCA AX's at bremerton. If I miss one it would be because of an emergercy. Go to http://www.pnwr.org/Track/autocross/default.asp to see the schedule. I will be at the February one as well. It will be cold though.
effutuo101
Tuesday is looking good so far. Anybody up for a bite?
messix
yup, ok, u-betcha....... where?
PeeGreen 914
Definitely maybe. I think I should be good, but I do have a few clients that are looking to do something any day.
Root_Werks
If my class doesn't go too late, I might show up as well. Were you guys thinking about meeting up?
messix
how about the rock brewery and pizza in lynnwood off 196 th and about 40th

6:00 or 7:00
rjames
If I can get off work on time I should be able to make it too.

Bleyseng
Not I as I am off to DC for a few days....
PeeGreen 914
Sounds good to me.
Root_Werks
Close to Edcc for me. Class isn't suppose to get out until 8:30PM, but usually gets out a little before 8PM. I'll try to make it even if I swing by late. I started driving my teener daily again. driving.gif
effutuo101
I will be by late as well. Probably about 8pm (just in time to see Dan!) See everybody tomorrow.
PeeGreen 914
Should we just plan it for 7:30 then? That way the late joiners won't be too late.
messix
i'll be there 'bout 7.

i'm gonna order up some roasted mussels, they've got the best.
Rand
Ok, I might show up if everyone else promises not to make any comments about Troy's roasted mussels. laugh.gif

I think I'll stick with turf and brew.
messix
now there you go again Rand, don't let me catch you drooling over my nice roasted mussels laugh.gif
Rand
Ahem. I think I'll opt for the oysters, thanks. laugh.gif
Dude, you are going to owe me some extra help on the V8 project after all this kind of joking. Oy.
PeeGreen 914
okay. I'll be there around 7ish then. Just wrote up the offer today and should have it all presented before the night. So it shouldn't be an issue. biggrin.gif
Root_Werks
Put your roasted body parts away Clutch boy. blink.gif

Cool, hopefully see you guys around 8:30 the latest then. beerchug.gif
messix
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Feb 26 2008, 06:23 AM) *

Put your roasted body parts away Clutch boy. blink.gif

Cool, hopefully see you guys around 8:30 the latest then. beerchug.gif

don't worry there auto trader poke.gif all the roasted meat will be consumed before you get there.
PeeGreen 914
It was good to see you all guys. We need to do this more often. aktion035.gif
Root_Werks
agree.gif That's no joke either. Seems like I can remember a time we were gathering almost every Tuesday for a long time. Summer will see better turn-outs as it stays lighter out later.

Oh, thanks again for picking up the tab for food/beverage. I can't believe myself and everyone else forgot thier wallets. biggrin.gif
Root_Werks
Oh yeah, I am cruising along North I-5 when Jon comes screaming by me just before the Everett Mall/Silver Lake Exit. Man, that exhaust sounds sweet!

Jon, did you see the cop sitting off to the left? If you hadn't exited, he might have nabbed you. driving.gif
PeeGreen 914
Yeah, He sits there every now and again biggrin.gif From 128th until there it is clear though.
effutuo101
I didn't see him. Oh well. I got off the freeway on 526. I guess I will have to scream yaba daba doo a little louder.
messix
it's gonna be submarine races out in bremerton saturday driving.gif
PeeGreen 914
Ther's going to be a 2270 in GTU. I've got some good competition this weekend. I don't mind if it rains. I am generally very fast in the wet. Lots of practice biggrin.gif Hope to see many of you guys out there. It would be cool to see a lot of 914s running. Generally we might have five or six. That is way too few.
Todd Enlund
I'm going to be in the Seattle area on April 19th, and I'll be having dinner and beer at Diamond Knot brewpub in Mukilteo that evening, if anyone is interested. I won't have my 914 there... I don't have an engine yet. I will have my wife and her zoom-zoom Mazda3. I'll have my camera if anyone wants to bring their 914 and I'll shoot some pics... maybe by the lighthouse...
PeeGreen 914
Sounds like a plan to me biggrin.gif Mmmmmmmmmm Diamond Knot drunk.gif .
effutuo101
Lets plan for something next Tuesday! Go Karting?
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 26 2008, 11:11 PM) *

It was good to see you all guys. We need to do this more often. aktion035.gif

whens the next 914 meet ..and where it gonna B flag.gif
LS6/914
I have tuesday off so someplace close to the Edmonds Kingston ferry would be great Larry beer.gif
PeeGreen 914
I open for something.
effutuo101
There is that pub/grill across the stree or Anthony's (beach club?)
LS6/914
The lot at the light house is torn up for repair. Any ideas?
PeeGreen 914
Hey Larry, What do you mean? Are you asking what they are doing?
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Apr 3 2008, 12:05 PM) *

Maybe something between everett and tacoma? maybe carting in redmond.hell i dont know i`m new at this game! but sure would like 2 meet more 914 fans driving.gif .....drive it like you stole it ..but only on the track
PeeGreen 914
I am thinking they are wanting to try for the Edmonds area. It would be good to see you out there.
6freak
QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 3 2008, 12:22 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Apr 3 2008, 12:05 PM) *

Maybe something between everett and tacoma? maybe carting in redmond.hell i dont know i`m new at this game! but sure would like 2 meet more 914 fans driving.gif .....drive it like you stole it ..but only on the track

Jon have you figured out who i`am yet !!!!!!!!!!!! av-943.gif
Rand
[quoteMaybe something between everett and tacoma?[/quote]
laugh.gif
WOOT!
Now I like this kind of thinking!
I'm too used to the Tacomish people whining about having to drive too far north!
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
ninja.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.