Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
jsaum
I just finished work do you guys still need a hand?
Daiberl
It's tomorrow, Wednesday, when Mike will be able to help me with the 356, loading in Sammamish around 4 PM and unloading here at my place around maybe 6 PM depending on long we need to load the car with the rotisserie onto the trailer and how the traffic is. Helping hands are welcome, especially with my drive way and with getting the body with rotisserie into the back of the garage.
PanelBilly
I'm in for at least the unload. Will help load if I can finish work early enough
bradtho
ditto. unless work completely blows up late afternoon.
jsaum
Ok I'll try and make it around 6:00.
Daiberl
A big thanks to 6freak for all the driving to today to help me getting the 356 out of the sellers garage and a big thanks also to Panelbilly, jsaum, jtdevine, and bradtho for getting it from the trailer into my garage! Now I have to get working on the -6 before I can start with the 356, so many projects, so little time.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
bradtho
Looks like you need an update to your signature now!
6freak
your welcome ! now when its all done and shiny I can say i had a small part in it smile.gif

how was traffic on the couch Kevin lol-2.gif you missed seeing some very cool old cars slap.gif

MikeC
rhodyguy
Did you manage to keep the sand out of your vagina Mike? No couch time here.
PanelBilly
I'll start a thread latter today and share the photos of John collection
audio_file
BBQ, cars and music tonight at Porsche of Fife, I'll be there, anybody else? Starts at 7:00...
6freak
QUOTE(audio_file @ Apr 21 2016, 12:35 PM) *

BBQ, cars and music tonight at Porsche of Fife, I'll be there, anybody else? Starts at 7:00...

yep! all shined up and no one to race... biggrin.gif
6freak
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Apr 21 2016, 08:23 AM) *

Did you manage to keep the sand out of your vagina Mike? No couch time here.

now just how the fuck could that happen,it stayed home ... lol-2.gif no couch time huh! what did ya go to bed at 6pm laugh.gif i wish youd have been there bud and got to see them cool cars
audio_file
QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 21 2016, 02:00 PM) *

See you there! (Not shined up but will race anyone who my wife lets me biggrin.gif )
sixnotfour
QUOTE(audio_file @ Apr 21 2016, 01:31 PM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 21 2016, 02:00 PM) *

See you there! (Not shined up but will race anyone who my wife lets me biggrin.gif )

You taking the green machine ??
jsaum
Anyone plan on going up to The PCA car show at the XXX drive in Issaquah this Sunday at 9:00 am?
Daiberl
QUOTE(jsaum @ Apr 21 2016, 03:53 PM) *

Anyone plan on going up to The PCA car show at the XXX drive in Issaquah this Sunday at 9:00 am?

Depends on the weather, right now the forecast is mixed. I will probably decide Saturday evening if I go and whether I will drive the Bumblebee or the 911.
PanelBilly
I'm going to skip the dealer party to night. Had to drive from Kent to Kirkland and back TWICE today in the 405 parking lot. Not in the mood to drive any more today. Tomorrow I need to rent a truck and drive to Port Angeles too. Hope the weatherman is wrong on Sunday
rhodyguy
I'll be there for the next weekend gathering. I have no desire for 50+ miles of f'ed up traffic during the afternoon. headbang.gif wacko.gif
audio_file
I'll be at XXX, always a fun show! Great to see you last night 6freak, the /6 is beautiful as always, my offer stands at $96k biggrin.gif
Jeff, the green car is still on stands, Gotta keep those miles low, lol...
6freak
no XXX for Reba,, I smell rain dry.gif
moldygreg
Hey all

Does anyone have an engine stand I could possibly rent or borrow (possibly buy?)for about a month?

I was looking at the buying the EMPI stand and then thought I might see if anyone has one by chance.

Many thanks in advance.

Greg smile.gif
PanelBilly
XXX is going to be wet today. Anybody willing to weather the weather?
Daiberl
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Apr 24 2016, 08:26 AM) *

XXX is going to be wet today. Anybody willing to weather the weather?

Might drive over later, maybe around noon, in case it stops raining.
jsaum
I was thinking about noon too!
Tbrown4x4
QUOTE(moldygreg @ Apr 22 2016, 10:44 PM) *

Hey all

Does anyone have an engine stand I could possibly rent or borrow (possibly buy?)for about a month?

I was looking at the buying the EMPI stand and then thought I might see if anyone has one by chance.

Many thanks in advance.

Greg smile.gif

I have a bench mount two arm suitable for a 4. I won't need it again for a month or so.
KELTY360

Hey all

Many thanks in advance.

Greg smile.gif

Hey Greg -

I have an engine stand and a 2 arm yolk that I won't be using for awhile. I'm hoping to be heading out of town on tuesday for a couple weeks so you'd have to come get it tomorrow. You can call me at 425.235.eighty three eighty three

Marc
moldygreg
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 24 2016, 05:26 PM) *

Hey all

Many thanks in advance.

Greg smile.gif

Hey Greg -

I have an engine stand and a 2 arm yolk that I won't be using for awhile. I'm hoping to be heading out of town on tuesday for a couple weeks so you'd have to come get it tomorrow. You can call me at 425.235.eighty three eighty three

Marc

Many thanks Marc. I was able to get one from James in Tacoma.

Safe travels and appreciate the offer!
moldygreg
QUOTE(Tbrown4x4 @ Apr 24 2016, 04:54 PM) *

Hey all

Many thanks in advance.

Greg smile.gif

I have a bench mount two arm suitable for a 4. I won't need it again for a month or so.

Many thanks! I was able to pick one up today. Really appreciate the offer!
Cheers-
Greg
bradtho
anybody got a set of retractable belts with good chrome on them that they'd like to sell me? retractors don't matter much, I'm looking to get them redone. I'm tired of my terrible retractors.

and yeah, I know about the 3rd party belts, I really want to keep the correct buckles/latches.
jsaum
Anyone going to the Greenwood car show this Saturday?
PanelBilly
Me, but not showing my car. Just looking
jsaum
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Jun 22 2016, 06:42 AM) *

Me, but not showing my car. Just looking

Cool lets meet up! I looked at the website but didn't see how to show a car. What time are you planing on going?
PanelBilly
I'm going for 9- 930. Opens at 8, but I don't think I'll get my wife out the door that early. Registration closed a while ago if I recall. If you wanting to get your car in I think my brother may be able to help with that.
AfricanHijinx
I will be there. not bring the 914 as its not running right now
jsaum
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Jun 23 2016, 09:34 AM) *

I'm going for 9- 930. Opens at 8, but I don't think I'll get my wife out the door that early. Registration closed a while ago if I recall. If you wanting to get your car in I think my brother may be able to help with that.

Thanks for the offer maybe next year.
PanelBilly
Anyone planning to go to the NW Historics at PIR next weekend. I'm thinking of going Friday to beet the crowds.
rhodyguy
Nice weather for the car show. Busy weekend in Seattle. Fucked traffic. No on the histories for me this year.
Bleyseng
Traffic has been totally fucked as Obama is in town. I5 shutdowns, downtown blocked off with city streets clogged..... piratenanner.gif
PanelBilly
Hey we're out of here for the 4th. Can't handle the long night of fireworks so we're headed to Mt Rainier and spending the night at the Inn at Longmere. There's still rooms available for the night if you'd like to join us for an evening. We'll bring the wine. I'm driving the teener if the weather holds out.
PanelBilly
Tomorrow is Porsche day attempt RTC. I posted a th read in the sandbox about it by mistake. If you want to join me there, send me a PM
bradtho
I hope to make it, if I can get my valves adjusted first. I'll keep an eye out for familiar faces.
Daiberl
Who is planning to go to the John Walkers Porsche Swap meet next Saturday? I plan to be there early and then leave around 9:30 or so for breakfast.
rhodyguy
Not this year for me.
PanelBilly
I've got to work.
bradtho
I'm planning to go. I've never been early and plan to show up at the beginning this year to see if there is good stuff that disappears quickly. no plans past that.
Yotracr
QUOTE(bradtho @ Jul 25 2016, 11:26 AM) *

I'm planning to go. I've never been early and plan to show up at the beginning this year to see if there is good stuff that disappears quickly. no plans past that.

I will be there early as well.

Bob
KELTY360
I'll probably be there. If so I'd go early and do breakfast. Same bkfst place as last year?

I'm looking for a single 4 lug Fuchs for a spare if anyone has one.
914werke
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jul 25 2016, 03:30 PM) *
I'll probably be there. If so I'd go early and do breakfast. Same bkfst place as last year?
I'm looking for a single 4 lug Fuchs for a spare if anyone has one.

That sounds like a plan. That place was Alright clap.gif
Havent decided if Ill drag parts out this yr.
Seems like Im perpetually running to catch up anymore...
Eddie914
Rich,

I've got just what you need for your collection ... to lure your there early!

NPC

Yamaha GT 80! The price is RIGHT ... BEER!

The tank is mint
New rings, seals. etc.
Everything else ???

Let me know,

Eddie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.