Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
PanelBilly
QUOTE(6freak @ Jan 22 2009, 09:30 AM) *

idea.gif WILL SEE popcorn[1].gif

If your headed north, can you pick me up on the way? We could just meet at the supermall. Then you get to use the carpool lane.
I need a six fix.
Solo914

I might be in....drunk.gif

kyle
6freak
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Jan 22 2009, 09:38 AM) *

If your headed north, can you pick me up on the way? We could just meet at the supermall. Then you get to use the carpool lane.
I need a six fix.

maybe? my brother mite go Billy if he dont your more then welcome to the seat..but i need to find somekind of excuse ! and i can`t stirthepot.gif .....O wait my wife has my balls in her purse and she wont be back tell 10pm stirthepot.gif ...know thats funny av-943.gif yes Im gonna go ...stay tuned billy pending on the weather mite be driveing the Dodge!...lots of room
PeeGreen 914
blink.gif If you can't laugh at yourself who can? huh.gif
PanelBilly
I don't know about riding in a Dodge. Didn't they just merge with Fiat?
Mr.242

maybe? my brother mite go Billy if he dont your more then welcome to the seat..but i need to find somekind of excuse ! and i can`t stirthepot.gif .....O wait my wife has my balls in her purse and she wont be back tell 10pm stirthepot.gif ...know thats funny av-943.gif yes Im gonna go ...stay tuned billy pending on the weather mite be driveing the Dodge!...lots of room
[/quote]

Bro, I am a SOLID maybe. chair.gif

I have a presentation I have to make at Snoqualmie Summit that evening, but might be able to get someone else to do it! sheeplove.gif

Also, how about this summer something like this @ someone's house!

I got this great Pig Roaster and can do a pig for some good ol' BBQ. I need confirmation on mouths to feed because it aint cheap buying a whole hog and it takes ALL DAY! Take a look.
Click to view attachment

YUUMMMMMY. Bring a Pocket knife to do your own carving and EAT UP! NO PETA members allowed, please....... They taste funny and leave a funny taste in your mouth!
av-943.gif

messix
chowtime.gif
6freak
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Jan 22 2009, 03:00 PM) *

I don't know about riding in a Dodge. Didn't they just merge with Fiat?

OK will park the Dodge at the Supermall and ride in the Benz..O wait didnt Dodge just buy Benz or sell them or something like that av-943.gif ..do what you can to get out of it Mark this ones gonna be fun .I hope lots of folks show up and the weathers good.Mite get some good pics of cars ......OK fellas pull your nuts out of your wifes purses ,sprinkle a little water on them and grow some balls av-943.gif .....Ya know im just joke`n right.........we all can make it every time and ya gotta do whata gotta do biggrin.gif ...someone ring Tonys bell
6freak
[quote name='Mr.242' date='Jan 22 2009, 03:16 PM' post='1124719']
[/quote]

Bro, I am a SOLID maybe. chair.gif

I have a presentation I have to make at Snoqualmie Summit that evening, but might be able to get someone else to do it! sheeplove.gif

Also, how about this summer something like this @ someone's house!

I got this great Pig Roaster and can do a pig for some good ol' BBQ. I need confirmation on mouths to feed because it aint cheap buying a whole hog and it takes ALL DAY! Take a look.
Click to view attachment

YUUMMMMMY. Bring a Pocket knife to do your own carving and EAT UP! NO PETA members allowed, please....... They taste funny and leave a funny taste in your mouth!
av-943.gif
[/quote]
I will do the pig roast at my house ..lots of room ..Maybe August any thoughts on that ?? from anyone
PeeGreen 914
Actually Mercedes bought Chrystler chair.gif .

We can't all make it all the time Mike. We don't all have jobs that end at 5 wink.gif

I should be able to make this one as long as a client doesn't call and need me. However, if that happens I have no choice right now but to go help them.
PanelBilly
Did you get the listing from your meeting last Tuesday?
PeeGreen 914
Yes I did but they will not be ready to list until the end of March. Should be a good listing though. 300k in a nice area.
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jan 23 2009, 10:29 AM) *

Actually Mercedes bought Chrystler chair.gif .

We can't all make it all the time Mike. We don't all have jobs that end at 5 wink.gif

I should be able to make this one as long as a client doesn't call and need me. However, if that happens I have no choice right now but to go help them.

I know Jon i just like poke.gif fun ..I get off work at 230 and home buy 3 ..but i have to get up at 430 barf.gif ....Its all good I know its not easy for everyone to get there
sportlicherFahrer
I'm all for PETA! People Eating Tasty Animals that is! biggrin.gif Even have the sticker in the back window of my Ford. Pig roast in august or sometime sounds good. Right around my b'day....

So we have the place. Whats the earliest anyone wants to meet? A few of us lucky ones can hang out while the not so fortunate ones trickle in. I am basically totally free that day, so confused24.gif
aircooledtechguy
I'm in! I'll be coming from the Anacortes/Mount Vernon area I can give a ride to one person from up north if anyone is interested in carpooling down (@ (360) 299-8860). Rain or shine, I'll be driving the 914 smile.gif My time is flexible so someone pick an approximate time. Also, where is the best parking?? I usually try and avoid Seattle downtown so I'm not too familiar with the parking arrangements. . .
6freak
If i`m not mistaken the parking lots right at the front door on 4th ave.during the football and baseball games half the lots a beer garden...so i`m not sure..lets say 530 pm ...any other ideas on time are welcome.....everyone Plan for the pig roast this summer it will be on a Saterday
sportlicherFahrer
Sounds good guys. I am a definite and will be there at 5:30. Anyone else besides Mike and Nate?
messix
prolly me too!
PeeGreen 914
I doubt it this week. I have been swamped trying to get everything done with my kids taking all my spare time, which has been very little. mad.gif

Have fun guys. I hope to join the next one. Autocross season starts in three weeks piratenanner.gif
Mr.242

I am in. The FNG is showing up. I will be leaving from the Bellevue\Eastgate area if someone needs a ride. 509-553-9246.

Leaving the "company car" at home and taking the crew cab so jump on in.....

See you there at 530. Anyone else wanna jump in?

6freak

Im picking up Billy at south center at 5 north west corner got a crew cab anyone wanna hope in with us for the drive to Seattle...... chowtime.gif good food, great beer beerchug.gif 253-370-4458..
Mike
Root_Werks
QUOTE(messix @ Jan 26 2009, 09:06 PM) *

prolly me too!

Oh goody! I think I'm out then. av-943.gif

Nah, I'll see if Michelle and I can swing down. Good place to drunk.gif
dinomium
It be snowin an blowin in Bremerton. So much that the car cover blew off the green car last night. Bungee failure...
dinomium
Hey DOODS!
Anybody up for planning a Heartbreakers event for the PCA Autocross practice day at Bremerton Motorsports Park?
We could have our own lil unofficial corral and circle the 914s... I live in Btown so we could stage from there ( I dont have enuff cones or beers for you to park your trailer Troy!)
6freak
QUOTE(dinomium @ Jan 27 2009, 09:27 AM) *

It be snowin an blowin in Bremerton. So much that the car cover blew off the green car last night. Bungee failure...

Just make it to my house in T town Dino you can ride in with me......Glad to see your gonna make it Dan&michelle...Hey dan you and my Brother will get along just fine ..you have the same haircut...LOL
messix
QUOTE(dinomium @ Jan 27 2009, 10:34 AM) *

Hey DOODS!
Anybody up for planning a Heartbreakers event for the PCA Autocross practice day at Bremerton Motorsports Park?
We could have our own lil unofficial corral and circle the 914s... I live in Btown so we could stage from there ( I dont have enuff cones or beers for you to park your trailer Troy!)

this trailer trash teener has his own cones thank you very much. i don't need the beer... just the rum beer3.gif . when is that event.
RockinOldSchool
I would love to show tonight, but am once again out do to homework and distance. Don't have enough time to drive 180mi round trip and study tonight. Plus I'm not out of class till 4 so the timing doesn't work out unfortunately. Hopefully I can hit one in the near future.
helios
QUOTE(RockinOldSchool @ Jan 27 2009, 12:02 PM) *

I would love to show tonight, but am once again out do to homework and distance. Don't have enough time to drive 180mi round trip and study tonight. Plus I'm not out of class till 4 so the timing doesn't work out unfortunately. Hopefully I can hit one in the near future.

Is that your car in your sig? Haven't seen that one around Bellingham yet? At least I don't think so..... huh.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(messix @ Jan 27 2009, 11:18 AM) *

Hey DOODS!

this trailer trash teener has his own cones thank you very much. i don't need the beer... just the rum beer3.gif . when is that event.

February 14th.... hence the "heartbreakers" I believe I will be going but not too sure if my 914 will be ready by then. I just may have to drive an RS America sad.gif laugh.gif
effutuo101
have fun tonight. I am working late.
RockinOldSchool
QUOTE(helios @ Jan 27 2009, 12:07 PM) *

Is that your car in your sig? Haven't seen that one around Bellingham yet? At least I don't think so..... huh.gif

Yep, that's my car. biggrin.gif It's currently garaged at my parents place in Puyallup. I only had it up here for a week or so back in September. About two years ago I had it up here every weekend though, visiting my ex at Western. Didn't stray from the campus much save to get food though, so it didn't make it around town much.

I'm dying for spring to get here so I can bring it back up though. Definitely more fun to drive than my daily driver. However when winter's here I prefer the Infiniti. Heat and defrost are definitely nice to have. laugh.gif
effutuo101
hey! HE's for 2.0 have been in and out of the for sale section. Get the rest of the heater stuff from Rich and we can put all of it back in a day. Cheap heat.
RockinOldSchool
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Jan 27 2009, 03:02 PM) *

hey! HE's for 2.0 have been in and out of the for sale section. Get the rest of the heater stuff from Rich and we can put all of it back in a day. Cheap heat.

Broke college student... lol I have absolutely no money to be spending on cars other than for gas. Thanks though. Although I'm pretty sure the HEs on the car are still good. Got some parts from Rhody a while back. IIRC I just need to hunt down everything forward of the firewall.
helios
QUOTE(RockinOldSchool @ Jan 27 2009, 02:58 PM) *

Yep, that's my car. biggrin.gif It's currently garaged at my parents place in Puyallup. I only had it up here for a week or so back in September. About two years ago I had it up here every weekend though, visiting my ex at Western. Didn't stray from the campus much save to get food though, so it didn't make it around town much.

I'm dying for spring to get here so I can bring it back up though. Definitely more fun to drive than my daily driver. However when winter's here I prefer the Infiniti. Heat and defrost are definitely nice to have. laugh.gif

Here is a small forum where some of the local (skagit/island/whatcom) euro gear heads hang out. It's predominantly VW, but we're pretty low key and sociable. Slower pace, more laid back and less drama than Vortex. laugh.gif

VCWW

bye1.gif
RockinOldSchool
QUOTE(helios @ Jan 27 2009, 03:14 PM) *

Here is a small forum where some of the local (skagit/island/whatcom) euro gear heads hang out. It's predominantly VW, but we're pretty low key and sociable. Slower pace, more laid back and less drama than Vortex. laugh.gif

VCWW

No worries there, only reason I ended up getting my 914 was because I'm a dub nut to begin with. biggrin.gif Good think on the lack of drama, never been big a Vortex fan. av-943.gif
6freak
QUOTE(6freak @ Jan 27 2009, 07:41 AM) *

Im picking up Billy at south center at 5 north west corner got a crew cab anyone wanna hope in with us for the drive to Seattle...... chowtime.gif good food, great beer beerchug.gif 253-370-4458..
Mike

Billy you still in ..call me ...you to Dino if you want a ride
effutuo101
QUOTE(RockinOldSchool @ Jan 27 2009, 03:10 PM) *

QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Jan 27 2009, 03:02 PM) *

Broke college student... lol I have absolutely no money to be spending on cars other than for gas. Thanks though. Although I'm pretty sure the HEs on the car are still good. Got some parts from Rhody a while back. IIRC I just need to hunt down everything forward of the firewall.

Check out Rich's post for parts. he has everything you need and the price is very reasonable.
messix
not gonna make it. sinus' are killing me... goin' home to go ta bed.
dinomium
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jan 27 2009, 12:11 PM) *

QUOTE(messix @ Jan 27 2009, 11:18 AM) *

Hey DOODS!

February 14th.... hence the "heartbreakers" I believe I will be going but not too sure if my 914 will be ready by then. I just may have to drive an RS America sad.gif laugh.gif

Yes, the PCA practice is on VD this year. I dunno if my car will be ready either, but I do have some Fiji rum for you to try Troy...
biggrin.gif
pete-stevers
i would like to come down and drink some of troys rum.....
but i have just a tad to much work to be running down to a "frivolous" event
........with no car
dinomium
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Jan 29 2009, 09:49 PM) *

i would like to come down and drink some of troys rum.....
but i have just a tad to much work to be running down to a "frivolous" event
........with no car

then stay the whole weekend! We could mess with the SCCA / Bremerton Sports Car Club runs on Sunday... Granted, Jodi Fordalh will kick our a$$es but it would be fun
messix
hummmmmm.... might have to get the teener off the jack stands and into the hauler for that weekend!

note to self ....get propane filled for heat.
PeeGreen 914
Hey Troy, your brakes are waiting for you.
messix
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 1 2009, 10:31 AM) *

Hey Troy, your brakes are waiting for you.

cool i'll drop by after work tomorrow nite?
PeeGreen 914
beerchug.gif
6freak
tuesdays here ...any ideas for a meet up confused24.gif
PanelBilly
I drank way too much this weekend in Las Vegas and need some recovery time.
messix
I'm on-call mad.gif
dinomium
homework, no 914 running...
Eddie914
Depending on how long my 4:30 appointment runs, I might be available.

Eddie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.