Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
Tom
Dan,
Now that would be worth going to see. LOL!!
Did you get my PM the other day? Might see the bus owner later this week.
Tom
effutuo101
QUOTE(messix @ Feb 9 2011, 05:11 PM) *

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Feb 9 2011, 05:03 PM) *

Maybe i'll bring the jellybean down and spank some porsche's

why dont you stay home and fix you Porsche.

why don't i!?!?

go Troy! Get er done.
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Tom @ Feb 10 2011, 08:13 AM) *

Dan,
Now that would be worth going to see. LOL!!
Did you get my PM the other day? Might see the bus owner later this week.
Tom

Doh, I should check my PM's........ smile.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Feb 10 2011, 08:03 AM) *

For $25 I'm bringing this and running a striaght line as fast as I can right through all the cones.

driving.gif happy11.gif

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif

Man, I can see that; cones flying in every direction, some squashed, some rattling around in those wheel wells like rocks in a hubcap, corner workers scattering like coachroaches from sunshine....great comedy! Don't do it without a video running. smilie_pokal.gif
matteyp
Hey guys just wanted to put the word out. I'm gonna have a teener day this coming Monday at my house in beacon hill. Prolly around 7. I'll have beer and maybe grill up some burgers. If u guys want to bring some beer also that would be good. Any 914 electricians in the area I would love to be there as I need help finishing up my wiring. Let me know who can make it. Feel free to give me a call also 360-632-0378. See ya there!

Matt
Root_Werks
I'll plan on being there, bring a couple of tools, some beer and a flashlight.
Daiberl
I will try to come, but at this time of the day it's a horrible drive from Redmond to Seattle sad.gif
matteyp
Traffic will be fine at 7. I go to work everyday at 630pm and it's fine. Even if u showed up at 8 that would be cool to.
914werke
Im flat on my back with a heating pad & anti inflam drugs within reach. headbang.gif
on the mend though so Ill probably make it by then wacko.gif
messix
Rsvp

jcambo7
I might try and come.
matteyp
Awesome, sounds like we may have quite a few people!
matteyp
Hey just wanted to make sure everyone knew that even though this thread says Teener Tuesday its all going down on Monday the 28th. Just to clear up any confusion if there was any. Thanks guys!
Root_Werks
Shhhhhhhhhh!

When you start giving out correct dates for public view, people like Troy might show up!

happy11.gif
PanelBilly
I'll be there. What are we doing (besides eating, drinking and BSing)?
PeeGreen 914
Matt has some wiring issues that need to be sorted out. You'd be good at that right Billy? beerchug.gif
matteyp
Eating drinking bsing sounds good to me!
sixnotfour
hopefully , mind and skin color will be back to normal, by that time.
down south Jeff

wiring . chris did it so hopefully he can make it.
PeeGreen 914
No Jeff, this isn't for James' car. This is to wire Ugmo...... but I don't know if you can still call it that drooley.gif
messix
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Feb 23 2011, 02:26 PM) *

Shhhhhhhhhh!

When you start giving out correct dates for public view, people like Troy might show up!

happy11.gif

don't you have a perfectly good 4 cylinder car to go hack up and put a ass dragger engine in it?!?!?! slap.gif
KELTY360
Is there an address? Don't give the correct one or, you know, Troy might show up. poke.gif
Tom
Anyone from the Port Orchard side going that I could ride with?
Tom
messix
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Feb 24 2011, 07:10 PM) *

Is there an address? Don't give the correct one or, you know, Troy might show up. poke.gif

E'ff it...... i'm not comming!!!! mad.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(messix @ Feb 24 2011, 07:39 PM) *

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Feb 24 2011, 07:10 PM) *

E'ff it...... i'm not comming!!!! mad.gif

How come I think that was too easy? cheer.gif
matteyp
Everyone is invited to come help with UGMO, but I think we need a new name for him now. Here's my address for all u guys. Also don't hesitate to give me a call. I'll try to get the garage nice and toasty for everyone wink.gif

5318 16th ave s
Seattle wa 98108
360-632-0378

See ya there!
Root_Werks
QUOTE(messix @ Feb 24 2011, 06:33 PM) *

QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Feb 23 2011, 02:26 PM) *

Shhhhhhhhhh!

happy11.gif

don't you have a perfectly good 4 cylinder car to go hack up and put a ass dragger engine in it?!?!?! slap.gif

slap.gif

Speaking of, there was a complete running plug-n-play 1.8 motor in Goldbar for like $400-500.
driving.gif
matteyp
Hmmmm I think if I swapped anything again it would have to be a 2.0 or maybe that sweet motor in Rich's garage... wink.gif
sportlicherFahrer
Not too far from being back in Kansas guys. Can't wait to pick up my teener in CO, drive to WA, and hear all the BS Troy has to talk about it! Kiddin' bud. LOL

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. I've been out of the loop for too long!
matteyp
Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight!
PeeGreen 914
beerchug.gif
Root_Werks
Brought a change of grubs to work with me, some tools and a flashlight. I'll probably be there closer to 6PM.

Can I grab some beverages for everyone?

Soda
Water
Beer

Anything else?
PanelBilly
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Feb 28 2011, 08:34 AM) *

Brought a change of grubs to work with me, some tools and a flashlight. I'll probably be there closer to 6PM.

Soda
Water
Beer

Anything else?

I like Fat Tire or Blue Moon.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Feb 28 2011, 10:12 AM) *

QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Feb 28 2011, 08:34 AM) *

Soda
Water
Beer

Anything else?

I like Fat Tire or Blue Moon.

Hey, those are my favorites as well drooley.gif
Root_Werks
I'll bring a few. beerchug.gif
matteyp
Hey awesome thanks guys. Beer and burgers await wink.gif
Eddie914
With this weather, hot beverages sound awfully good!

Hot Buttered Rum?

Irish Coffee?

Although beer is much better with Burgers!

See you there,

Eddie
effutuo101
Catch yall next time, I have work to get done in the garage before house guest arrives.
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Eddie914 @ Feb 28 2011, 02:25 PM) *

With this weather, hot beverages sound awfully good!

Hot Buttered Rum?

Irish Coffee?

Although beer is much better with Burgers!

See you there,

Eddie

Window crank will be there as well. smile.gif
matteyp
Hey could everyone please park in the back and come to the bottom door? Thanks guys

Matt
PeeGreen 914
Sorry Matt dry.gif My wife came home with a migraine and went to bed. So I have to stay home to take care of the kids headbang.gif . Hope you guys have fun and get the wiring figured.
jcambo7
Sorry I couldn't come either. Got home and had some things that came up. I probably wouldn't have been much help anyways.
matteyp
Hey no prob guys. We had a good time we got my wiring straightned out and I learned a few things. I appreciate everyones help!! Thanks again guys, she should be on the road soon! smilie_pokal.gif
Tom
Sorry I couldn't be there sad.gif , and happy you were able to find the problem smile.gif .
Could you post the corrective actions you had to do on your original thread. Just in case someone else has the same problem and is using the search feature.
Tom
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(matteyp @ Mar 1 2011, 12:10 AM) *

Hey no prob guys. We had a good time we got my wiring straightned out and I learned a few things. I appreciate everyones help!! Thanks again guys, she should be on the road soon! smilie_pokal.gif

Bummed I couldn't come. I was about to walk out the door when she had to crawl into bed sad.gif I ended up taking care of her and so it will come back around for another time cheer.gif

Told you all you had to do is invite the guys over and your problems would be solved beerchug.gif The NW teeners are the best aktion035.gif
matteyp
For sure! beer3.gif
Eddie914
Anyone up for a Tuesday Teener FM3 (Forza Motorsports 3) get together?

I have two sets of controls (Steering Wheels and Pedals set on bases) that we use on a 50" plazma TV using the split screen mode. Big time fun!

How about an endurance race with two teams?

One of my control setups even uses a 914 seat!

Cheers,

Eddie
Daiberl
I think I'm the next in line for a Teener Tuesday, just worked on my electrical problems and a few wires melted, as it looks I have a short in my blower control. All the wires to the control lever for the blower are melted now sad.gif But at least I got the license plate lights to work. Does someone has time this Saturday to work on the electrical stuff, else next Saturday? I plan to start at around 11 AM on both days, can offer coffee, beer, maybe a cake, and if it takes longer some burger smile.gif
messix
QUOTE(Daiberl @ Mar 1 2011, 09:37 PM) *

I think I'm the next in line for a Teener Tuesday, just worked on my electrical problems and a few wires melted, as it looks I have a short in my blower control. All the wires to the control lever for the blower are melted now sad.gif But at least I got the license plate lights to work. Does someone has time this Saturday to work on the electrical stuff, else next Saturday? I plan to start at around 11 AM on both days, can offer coffee, beer, maybe a cake, and if it takes longer some burger smile.gif

the heater blower in the engine compartment?

the lever between the seats is the ground to the circut, the is a realy and a fuse on the realy board.
you should not have been able to melt the ground wire unless you have a direct short in the blower [and you should have blown fuses].
easy to diagnose, use a volt ohm meter on the ohms setting on the contacts of the blower, if it's shorted it will read close to .1.
you can also take the blower and jumper it to the battery with wire and see if it runs or sparks and makes the wires hot.
Daiberl
QUOTE(messix @ Mar 1 2011, 10:22 PM) *

QUOTE(Daiberl @ Mar 1 2011, 09:37 PM) *

the heater blower in the engine compartment?

the lever between the seats is the ground to the circut, the is a realy and a fuse on the realy board.
you should not have been able to melt the ground wire unless you have a direct short in the blower [and you should have blown fuses].
easy to diagnose, use a volt ohm meter on the ohms setting on the contacts of the blower, if it's shorted it will read close to .1.
you can also take the blower and jumper it to the battery with wire and see if it runs or sparks and makes the wires hot.

No, the fresh air blower in the front. The blower in the engine compartment works fine. The fresh air blower never worked but today all wires going to the controls melted. I will start tomorrow to put new wires in but something is not wired correctly.
matteyp
Tom,
actually Dan and Troy really helped out a lot with the electrical as well as the rest of the nw crew, and they could explain exactly what they did to get everything straightened out. The two main problems were the passenger headlight motor was bad. Replaced that and they work good now. I was also missing a relay for my headlights. They turn on now but I still have a problem with them turning off when I jiggle the switch.
May just be a bad ground or dirty terminal though so that's not to big of a deal. I also have no yet switched over to the engmann fuse block which it seems like everyone has. My fuse panel was a bit dirty Which I think was causing some problems also. Dan also fixed my turn indicators so they both flash correctly. Not exactly sure how he did that but it didn't seem to hard. Hoping to get the tank in over the weekend and maybe see if shell fire up this week!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.