Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
PeeGreen 914
piratenanner.gif aktion035.gif
jcambo7
My Grandfather is going to be bringing my car up from Dallas, OR on the 26th of March and I was wanting to try and schedule a day for a get together and to help get my car running again at my place. I was thinking a Saturday will be best for me right now but my days off might change soon. Maybe February the 2nd around 2 PM or so?
messix
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Mar 6 2011, 02:42 PM) *

My Grandfather is going to be bringing my car up from Dallas, OR on the 26th of March and I was wanting to try and schedule a day for a get together and to help get my car running again at my place. I was thinking a Saturday will be best for me right now but my days off might change soon. Maybe February the 2nd around 2 PM or so?

feb 2? slap.gif
matteyp
I was thinking he meant march 2nd but that's over too! Maybe April?
PeeGreen 914
April 2nd beerchug.gif

Jeff and Chris, will this day work for you guys?
sixnotfour
nope utah for more wives
matteyp
Wow more wives huh? Lol why bother marrying them??? That's just asking for misery haha more gfs sounds like a way better deal biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 6 2011, 05:31 PM) *

nope utah for more wives

happy11.gif av-943.gif
jcambo7
headbang.gif Yeah I meant April 2nd. Guess it won't work for Jeff. How about April 9th or even the 10th will work for me.
effutuo101
I have to go to San Diego in April. I will check with the wiffy on what day. I will let you know if that works.
You should bring the car to Jon's house. easier for Jeff and I to get to it.
jcambo7
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Mar 7 2011, 09:05 AM) *

I have to go to San Diego in April. I will check with the wiffy on what day. I will let you know if that works.

I would rather it be at my house though because I can put it in my garage while Jon doesn't have any garage space for another car.
matteyp
Did u guys know that San Diego meana whales vagina?? Hahaha
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Mar 7 2011, 09:37 AM) *

I would rather it be at my house though because I can put it in my garage while Jon doesn't have any garage space for another car.

I can make room if needed.
sportlicherFahrer
Back in Kansas at lovely Fort Riley... dry.gif

James, let me know if you want to try and get together while I am up there. I am planning some time for 914 stuff once I get up there with my car around the 22nd. I will be staying in Puyallup, so not far from you at all. Still looking for people that are set on going to Bremerton on the 25th for some track fun.

Eddie, if I have time to run up to Seattle some FM3 would be fun. I had lots of time in Iraq to play. I'll bring a thumbstick with my profile on it. I'm currently about halfway through season 6 and hit driver level 50 a while ago. driving.gif
jcambo7
QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ Mar 7 2011, 05:26 PM) *

Back in Kansas at lovely Fort Riley... dry.gif

James, let me know if you want to try and get together while I am up there. I am planning some time for 914 stuff once I get up there with my car around the 22nd. I will be staying in Puyallup, so not far from you at all. Still looking for people that are set on going to Bremerton on the 25th for some track fun.

Eddie, if I have time to run up to Seattle some FM3 would be fun. I had lots of time in Iraq to play. I'll bring a thumbstick with my profile on it. I'm currently about halfway through season 6 and hit driver level 50 a while ago. driving.gif

Sounds good to me. I won't be making it to Bremerton though. Have family stuff going on that weekend. And I am also getting my car either that night or the next morning and than spending the rest of the weekend in Everett at my parents.
jcambo7
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Mar 7 2011, 02:55 PM) *

QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Mar 7 2011, 09:37 AM) *

I can make room if needed.

I also don't want to make my Grandfather pull it to Everett. I guess I could have him come to my place and than put it on my truck and I can pull it to Jon's. We will have to see I guess.
PeeGreen 914
Whatever works. If you want to bring it up I will just need to clear out the back.... and that will take your truck wink.gif

3 914s do fit in my garage with room to spare smile.gif
sportlicherFahrer
Right on. I'm sure somethin will brew up in the area that will work out.

Teener Tuesday on the 29th guys? Got a couple places in mind if the weather doesn't play nice that we could meet up for dinner.
PeeGreen 914
Anyone up for some Buzz in tomorrow night 3/8/11? Everett Buzz Inn off exit 189 in Everett. Grab a beer and cheep brew around 6- 6:30ish?
messix
i'll be there
NORD

Thats a good Idea Jon agree.gif

Haven't seen you guys since the BBQ
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Mar 7 2011, 06:28 PM) *

Anyone up for some Buzz in tomorrow night 3/8/11? Everett Buzz Inn off exit 189 in Everett. Grab a beer and cheep brew around 6- 6:30ish?

Troy, Nord, Me, anyone else?
matteyp
Wish I could...got that stupid job thing..guess Ill take care of that soon smile.gif
PanelBilly
My plate's full tonight too. Drink one for me
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Mar 8 2011, 07:59 AM) *

My plate's full tonight too. Drink one for me

Okay smile.gif beerchug.gif

Only a mile from my house so I can crawl home if needed. "Honestly honey, I HAD to drink a few. Billy said so." smile.gif
NORD

Jon, Troy

Drink one for me tonight, I will not be able to show up. bye1.gif
Eddie914
Drink a COUPLE for me.

Sorry ... too busy during tax filing season.

Traffic would be tough this time of day from Alki ... I'd spent more time driving than drinking!

Cheers

Eddie
PeeGreen 914
I will be there at 6:15... If I have a beer for everyone that said to I may not be going home soon blink.gif happy11.gif
PeeGreen 914
beerchug.gif
Comanchepilot
Just wanted to say "Thanks" for the welcome reception last night. beerchug.gif Looking forward to more stories at the next meet-up. I'll be picking up a parts car Saturday and may spend Sunday tearing it apart in my hanger at Arlington. If anyone wants to stop by let me know... beer3.gif

Thanks again,
Kevin
PeeGreen 914
Wish I could. Sounds like fun smile.gif

It was good having you join us beerchug.gif
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(Comanchepilot @ Mar 9 2011, 09:57 AM) *

I'll be picking up a parts car Saturday and may spend Sunday tearing it apart in my hanger at Arlington. If anyone wants to stop by let me know... beer3.gif

I think there are more cars in the hangars at Arlington than aircraft. . . I know one guy there that has about 6 cars in his two hangars. . . av-943.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Mar 10 2011, 03:24 PM) *

QUOTE(Comanchepilot @ Mar 9 2011, 09:57 AM) *

I'll be picking up a parts car Saturday and may spend Sunday tearing it apart in my hanger at Arlington. If anyone wants to stop by let me know... beer3.gif

I think there are more cars in the hangars at Arlington than aircraft. . . I know one guy there that has about 6 cars in his two hangars. . . av-943.gif

agree.gif

Skagit is the same way. Every time I'm up there and see hangars open, there are stacks of cars under wings of planes. Usually nice old classic sports cars.
70 914
Did u pick up the car that was off 9 / sisco heights rd ?
70 914
Whats up nxt tuesday ? I gotta pull my pedal cluster and reweld the throttle bellcrank bak on . Anybody wanna come to Ever-Rot ? Or is everybody goin to buzz in nxt week?
Comanchepilot

No. I'm picking up a '72 that was advertised on Craig's List about two weeks ago down near Bonney Lake. It's a complete 1.7 car.
Elliot Cannon
Nice looking Comanche. Here's mine.
Root_Werks
Turbo Comanche, I really miss it. Made my cheeks clench every time I touched down. Stall was 75 I think?
Daiberl
Never was in a Comanche, I have a German PPL and flew a lot when I lived there. Still try to get a few hours whenever I visit my family, my Dad used to own a flying school. Spent most of the time in a C-152 and C-172 and at the end in a F-22 which was really fun biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
touch and go's in a blimp , does that count ?

hey troy I worked on my 914 today and didn't cost me a dime....sucka ....get on it.
Bruce Hinds
I only flew in a Commanche once from MN to OH, nice traveling machine. This is a little slower, but lots of fun.... it just sucks all my free time and $$, so the teener sits.....
Click to view attachment
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 12 2011, 08:15 PM) *

touch and go's in a blimp , does that count ?

hey troy I worked on my 914 today and didn't cost me a dime....sucka ....get on it.

Yeah Troy happy11.gif
huh.gif
Silver72
Hope we get some good weather on a Tuesday soon. Hoping to synch up with the locals.

MRF
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Silver72 @ Mar 13 2011, 05:48 PM) *

Hope we get some good weather on a Tuesday soon. Hoping to synch up with the locals.

MRF

agree.gif

I want to get my 914 out and start driving it again. I spent time cleaning it up, so I've been holding off driving in the rain.

Tuesday is suppose to be another storm front moving in (rain). rolleyes.gif
dinomium
Hey Troy,
my car just needs a brakeline fixed to be on the road--- but I don't want to drive in this weather anyway!

Anybody heading to the track on Saturday (put your hand down Jon) anybody ELSE going to the track?
wink.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(dinomium @ Mar 14 2011, 09:58 AM) *

Hey Troy,
my car just needs a brakeline fixed to be on the road--- but I don't want to drive in this weather anyway!

Anybody heading to the track on Saturday (put your hand down Jon) anybody ELSE going to the track?
wink.gif

confused24.gif So you just ASSUME I'm going to be there?

Okay, well, I guess everyone knows I don't miss the autocrosses piratenanner.gif .
dinomium
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Mar 14 2011, 10:06 AM) *

Hey Troy,

wink.gif

Okay, well, I guess everyone knows I don't miss the autocrosses piratenanner.gif .

sometimes Izz callzem likez I seezem! Look forward to hearing about your latest plan for world domination, Jon...
KELTY360
QUOTE(dinomium @ Mar 14 2011, 09:33 AM) *

Hey Troy,

wink.gif

sometimes Izz callzem likez I seezem! Look forward to hearing about your latest plan for world domination, Jon...

Looks like Dino finally got to 'Z' in the dictionary. It's really expanded his creativity. shades.gif
sportlicherFahrer
Whats up for next Tuesday guys? I should be rollin into Tacoma around dinner time on either Monday or Tuesday, so either way I should be able to make it!
dinomium
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Mar 14 2011, 10:40 AM) *

QUOTE(dinomium @ Mar 14 2011, 09:33 AM) *

Hey Troy,

wink.gif

Marc is Funny's cousin- NOT funny!
happy11.gif
Looks like Dino finally got to 'Z' in the dictionary. It's really expanded his creativity. shades.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.