Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
Bleyseng
QUOTE(98101 @ Apr 15 2021, 02:32 PM) *

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 15 2021, 09:17 AM) *

idea.gif

If I get up early....on a Saturday....I could make it from Pt Townsend. We'll see.

I'm jealous of where you live. Seattle has, um, not improved this past year.

Really? I am still loving it in Seattle
PlaysWithCars
No can do this weekend. 2nd PCA autocross is on Saturday at Bremerton. Trying to keep a 914 in the top 5 overall this year but the the GT4s came out in force and they're fast.
scallyk9
QUOTE(PlaysWithCars @ Apr 15 2021, 08:04 PM) *

No can do this weekend. 2nd PCA autocross is on Saturday at Bremerton. Trying to keep a 914 in the top 5 overall this year but the the GT4s came out in force and they're fast.

A seriously noble endeavor! Good luck!
PanelBilly
Last time I planned a breakfast it was on autocross day too. Next month I’ll check the calendar.
Bleyseng
Can't make as I have a out of town guest... Have fun guys
KELTY360
I’m here, where’s everybody else?
PlaysWithCars
QUOTE(scallyk9 @ Apr 16 2021, 12:56 PM) *

QUOTE(PlaysWithCars @ Apr 15 2021, 08:04 PM) *

A seriously noble endeavor! Good luck!

Missed it by that much. Ended up 7th overall (if you ignore the Western Washington University formula SAE team). Pretty happy with the result. I beat the GT2RS that was there. piratenanner.gif Not bad for a 50yr old car.

Posted results for the day
CHIZ 914
Good job!!!
PanelBilly
Saturday is going to be so nice and I’m planning on getting out for a morning drive. Anyone out there want to join me or meet somewhere? Est part is my step daughter is getting married that day and I’m not invited, so my day is totally open and I’m on my own!
tvdinnerbythepool
Between a jacked up ankle and being out of town, I'm out but I'm definitely ready to get driving and meeting again! Hope to see you guys soon
jcambo7
I would but I’m going to Everett to visit my parents
championgt1
It’s German car day at Redmond Town Center from 9 to 11 this morning. Anyone one going?
Jett
QUOTE(championgt1 @ May 22 2021, 06:37 AM) *

It’s German car day at Redmond Town Center from 9 to 11 this morning. Anyone one going?

I’m going to stop by with our 77 911 targa.
PanelBilly
July 2-4 is the Historic’s at SIR. pacific raceway for you younger guys. I think we can get tickets now. Someone is support to send me an email about getting tickets anybody want to come?
PanelBilly
SCCA event at Pacific Raceway this weekend. I’m planning to take the lawn chair out and watch the cars go by.
scallyk9
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ May 24 2021, 12:52 PM) *

SCCA event at Pacific Raceway this weekend. I’m planning to take the lawn chair out and watch the cars go by.

I'm doing the PNWR Novice DE on Friday and if my white 914 is still in one piece on Friday evening, I might show up with my own lawn chair. I haven't been to SIR since the eighties.
PanelBilly
I have the group ticket package for the Historic’s and can order three day passes for $25 and three day car corral for $50. Anybody want to join me
messix
BOO
914werke
what rock did you crawl out from? bye1.gif
sixnotfour
QUOTE(914werke @ Jun 5 2021, 07:45 PM) *

what rock did you crawl out from? bye1.gif

beerchug.gif lol-2.gif
CHIZ 914
Hey Billy put me down for two tickets! PM me with details piratenanner.gif
PanelBilly
They opened up ticket sales to everyone now. I bought a three day pass and would rather park under the trees than the paddock

http://northwesthistorics.com/
messix
piratenanner.gif stirthepot.gif slap.gif icon_bump.gif
PanelBilly
Who’s going to be at the Historic’s this weekend
scallyk9
I'm planning to be there on Saturday as part of an PCA-OPR tour from Gig Harbor to paddock parking. Unfortunately I have a very sick dog at home who may need my attention...fingers are crossed. Hope to see you there!
Jett
QUOTE(scallyk9 @ Jul 2 2021, 09:55 AM) *

I'm planning to be there on Saturday as part of an PCA-OPR tour from Gig Harbor to paddock parking. Unfortunately I have a very sick dog at home who may need my attention...fingers are crossed. Hope to see you there!

Sorry to hear about your dog. Best wishes!
CHIZ 914
Going tomorrow AM! See you there piratenanner.gif
PanelBilly
I’ll be setting up my lawn chairs by the curves at the end of the straight away. I think Julie will be working the raffle in the pits. Send me a text if you’re trying to find me. 205 seven fivefive 17 o5
Bruce Hinds
I just heard from a Porsche bud that there is a 356 gathering in Port Gamble this weekend. Anyone going? Let me know if any of you are coming up HWY 16 I've finally got the V8 Teener on the road and I'm going to try and make it up there.
Daiberl
John Walker Swap Meet on 8/29

Click to view attachment
rjames
Thanks for the reminder! Just noted the new location. Funny that this isn't posted on the PNW PCA site like it used to be in years past.
914werke
So unless more craziness ensues...
There is another event happening in the N. End.

SUNDAY, August 22, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. (staging begins at 9:00 a.m.)

The 14th annual King Street Bar & Oven Vintage & custom car show is happening in the Wedgewood neighborhood of Seattle.
This happens be to 1 of the 2 sites where earlier this year the city & The QFC grocery chain went to battle over wages & they closed this & one other store.
I mention because due to that closure there is now TWICE the capacity for cars & is expected to have double the attendance due to pent up demand & exceptional weather cheer.gif
So all you PNW teeners get out & join in. smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Registration
rjames
My fave show in the north end happening Sept 12th. Free admission for the public and for those that want to enter their cars, the parking setup is great.

Edmonds Classic Car Show

My car few years ago at the show
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
scallyk9
uh-oh. Darn. Two great shows on the same day. Sunday, September 12th, is also the day of the PCA-PNWR All Porsche Grand Display concours event at Carillon Point in Kirkland, Washington.
CHIZ 914
QUOTE(914werke @ Aug 14 2021, 10:45 PM) *

So unless more craziness ensues...
There is another event happening in the N. End.

SUNDAY, August 22, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. (staging begins at 9:00 a.m.)

The 14th annual King Street Bar & Oven Vintage & custom car show is happening in the Wedgewood neighborhood of Seattle.
This happens be to 1 of the 2 sites where earlier this year the city & The QFC grocery chain went to battle over wages & they closed this & one other store.
I mention because due to that closure there is now TWICE the capacity for cars & is expected to have double the attendance due to pent up demand & exceptional weather cheer.gif
So all you PNW teeners get out & join in. smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Registration The Wedgewood show tomorrow has cool cars and nice people. Was there a few years ago and it’s worth coming out. Bring your 914 out!!

PanelBilly
Went to the Kent show and then Wedgewood. Just went as a spectator with my neighbor, but it was fun to just walk around and see all the crazy cars people brought.
914werke
Sorry I missed you. I was in Wedgwood as well ...on my Bike. Call it a mechanics burden.
Id planned on bringing my car, that I hadnt driven in a year! Had to get it a battery last night. Got up this morn. & found it wasnt running right. Started tearing into it & couldnt get it to smooth out so dug a bit deeper all the while the clock was ticking to make the show. Turns out I found it had not 1 but 2 cracks in the plenum !!
Oh well ~
CHIZ 914
Nice cars and great people. A good time
rjames
At the Walker swap meet- 914s get less representation every year. Some nice 911s and 912s on display though.
PanelBilly
This Sunday is the All Porsche Grand Display at Carrillo Point in Kirkland. Runs from 9-2:30. It’s too late to register your car but you can come visit me at the membership table.
bradtho
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Sep 6 2021, 06:43 AM) *

This Sunday is the All Porsche Grand Display at Carrillo Point in Kirkland. Runs from 9-2:30. It’s too late to register your car but you can come visit me at the membership table.

Some great cars out there today. I really like the positive stripes you added Billy. First time I’d seen them on. Kept looking for you but never found you. Didn’t think to check the membership table. Bummer. Catch you next time.
LefthandRev
Finally caught wind of this. I'm in Issaquah. I actually met another dude here in Issy with a '73 914 2.0 last night who picked my brain a bit. I'll let him know about this as well.
messix
What I've been busy doing
PanelBilly
Anyone up for breakfast on Saturday morning or brews for lunch? I’m not bringing the teener out in this weather but it’s been too long since we’ve hung out
Tbrown4x4
Where were you thinking?
PanelBilly
I’m open. North or south depending on who wants to come
CHIZ 914
Let me know if you are coming up north beerchug.gif
PanelBilly
Let’s hold off till next weekend.
scallyk9
Count me in! Had a very nice...and dry...club cruise from Paulsbo to 7 Cedars yesterday for an OPR luncheon/annual meeting yesterday. It may have been the last time the 914 will be out to play for a few months.
PanelBilly
Friday at 11:00 come to Twin Peaks in Tukwila. I’ll be there with one other p car friend. Don’t bring your wife or you’ll have some explaining to do. I don’t car what car you drive. I won’t be looking at cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.