Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Dec 15 2008, 11:03 AM) *

Where is the South Hill Mall?

South hill silly laugh.gif ...............South hill Puyallup Meridian st ....up the hill from the fair grounds
Bruce Hinds
shoot.... we're leaving town for AZ on Monday.... see you next year.
B
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Dec 15 2008, 11:03 AM) *

Where is the South Hill Mall?

Jon there so much more then just everett! laugh.gif You need to get out more and spread your wings explore this great state of ours. poke.gif .......Just teaseing......................Rich did you get the popcycle to fire off! what was the issue??.......................... santa_smiley.gif
914werke
Nope I havent jumped back on it yet.
Had to sell some stuff smile.gif and do a little X-mas shopping.
Got to take care of the kiddies you know santa_smiley.gif
helios
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Dec 16 2008, 10:57 AM) *

Nope I havent jumped back on it yet.
Had to sell some stuff smile.gif and do a little X-mas shopping.
Got to take care of the kiddies you know santa_smiley.gif

Speaking of selling stuff.....you've got a PM. bye1.gif
sixnotfour
I think I will spend teener tuesday on my front porch drunk.gif
not in my porsche driving.gif
914werke
Big thanks to Chris beer.gif aktion035.gif
He stopped over yesterday braving the cold in
my garage (evan w/the Kerosen heater) to help
troubleshoot & correct the fuel pump circuit problem.
Turns out it was a brain, either bad or mismatched. headbang.gif
We didnt start it but it triggers pumps and cranks ...Progress!
aktion035.gif
(Oh, thank you too George for the phone help!)
Root_Werks
Cool! Did you wind up putting in the "052" brain? Or that blue one we're pretty sure is a 74' 2.0?
6freak
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Dec 19 2008, 07:32 AM) *

Big thanks to Chris beer.gif aktion035.gif
He stopped over yesterday braving the cold in
my garage (evan w/the Kerosen heater) to help
troubleshoot & correct the fuel pump circuit problem.
Turns out it was a brain, either bad or mismatched. headbang.gif
We didnt start it but it triggers pumps and cranks ...Progress!
aktion035.gif
(Oh, thank you too George for the phone help!)

NICE
914werke
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Dec 19 2008, 09:01 AM) *

Cool! Did you wind up putting in the "052" brain? Or that blue one we're pretty sure is a 74' 2.0?

Ol blue biggrin.gif
Now I get to blast the case clean before I put it in the car confused24.gif rolleyes.gif
effutuo101
It was very nice to work on a car for a couple of hours and have no grease to get off of my hands. One step closer for sure! Time to check the charge on the battery and move to the next step.
Root_Werks
idea.gif Run it like it is for now, take the one you pulled from the 914 and have it rebuilt. It's $250?, not bad for what you get.
PeeGreen 914
Teener Tuesday at my house this week for any interested. Just going to drop my engine, which should only take 30 minutes actual work, and then time to BS and drink beer beerchug.gif

For all interested shall we say 6pm start time? drunk.gif
messix
i'm there beerchug.gif
greenie
I wish I could, but Tuesday is family time.

That's looks like about an hours worth of work so plenty of beer3.gif time.
PeeGreen 914
Well this can be family time biggrin.gif
pete-stevers
i would like to come down...but sher is on bed rest...i am mister mom and mister dad.
she is going crazy laying around, so i best keep her company
PeeGreen 914
I know how it goes Steve. Family always comes first beerchug.gif . We'll see you soon aktion035.gif
Solo914
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jan 12 2009, 09:03 AM) *

I know how it goes Steve. Family always comes first beerchug.gif . We'll see you soon aktion035.gif

I think I am in. Hopefully my new optima battery will be here so can finally drive the 914.

kyle
dinomium
You can tell her how YOU did all the work and that DAN just drank your beer!
LOL
That is what I told Christine while Rich was at my house...
PeeGreen 914
Cool guys.

the address is 8930 Whitechuck Dr. Everett 98208 if you want to map quest it. It is only a mile off I-5. driving.gif

If you need my number just PM me and I'll give it to you. Looking forward to seeing you all. beerchug.gif
Bruce Hinds
We're in AZ soaking up some sun, I'm sorry I'll miss this.... I've been looking forward to meeting some of the local group.
PeeGreen 914
Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. beerchug.gif Oh, if you want food there is a few fast food places down the street or we can all chip in and do pizza. I do have a good deal of beer but not sure I have everyones taste. Let me know your thoughts.

There will be other Bruce. It will be nice to meet you and see you car soon drunk.gif
Solo914

Nice meeting you guys, we had some great stories forsure. If this weather stays nice we might have to do this again soon.

kyle
PeeGreen 914
It was indeed a great night. Good to have you join us Kyle.

Maybe we can do another at my place for the light off when the enigine is back in piratenanner.gif
sportlicherFahrer
Anything going on this next week? There is a chance that I may be getting back into the swing of things......
6freak

Im game!! anyone need a motor yanked or just wanna host a teener tuesday or we can just meet up somewhere in the southcenter area for brews...I put over 134 miles on my 6 last time out.Now i have just over 69k on the clock headbang.gif try`n to keep them down ya know.......Two fellas put on much more then that just to get up here to see us sea.tac guys.....so you north sounder can drive at least a little this time... set down, shut up ,and drive driving.gif smile.gif
PeeGreen 914
I won't be able to tomorrow. I have an appointment for a new listing piratenanner.gif
effutuo101
My brother from Alaska is in town, so I will be hangin out with him... sort of a generation gap. I am 42 and he is 19...
Have fun!
6freak

: My dog ate my steering wheel ..lmao WTF.gif
messix
nada for this week. dry.gif
6freak
QUOTE(messix @ Jan 19 2009, 11:34 AM) *

nada for this week. dry.gif

lemme guess you`ve got an appointment with your little brother about the dog eat`n your steering wheel...still LMAO stirthepot.gif who`s next
sportlicherFahrer
Maybe next week then? I will actaully be able to buy some brew then. beer3.gif Any preferences for family type places? If its close enough I could bring out my beast to see how easy it is to park/lift a 914 into the bed. idea.gif
6freak
Im up for anytime lmk
PanelBilly
I could use some help. I'm trying to get ready for paint this Friday. I need to get the front and rear trunk scuffed with scotchbrite and then need to tape off the interior, engine compartment and underside.

The shop has heat and I keep good beer in the refer. 3534 C St NE, Auburn. I'll be there around 5:00 on Tuesday.
6freak
I will be there Billy ...but you need to put Coke in the fridge...soda pop that is..then i can say i help you with your car piratenanner.gif
6freak
QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ Jan 19 2009, 12:25 PM) *

Maybe next week then? I will actaully be able to buy some brew then. beer3.gif Any preferences for family type places? If its close enough I could bring out my beast to see how easy it is to park/lift a 914 into the bed. idea.gif

sounds like Billys buy`n the beer so no excuses..and hes has good parking
PanelBilly
I'll have coke for you... I'll figure out some kind of food too, but first I'll see how many mouths I need to feed.

Sunday I came to the conclusion that I was repainting the whole car and needed to sand off the clearcoat. Hate to do it, but its the only way I can be sure that everything is in the same color.
6freak
should i bring my DA sander.......we will GET-R-DONE
PanelBilly
No power tools!
sportlicherFahrer
Would love to help, but I am towing my bug home tomorrow. Need to get it out of my gf's driveway. lol Anyone have a good running DP 1600 bug motor laying around? biggrin.gif
6freak
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Jan 19 2009, 02:20 PM) *

No power tools!

OK Billy I will bring lots of elbow grease
messix
worked late tonight thats why nada. chair.gif laugh.gif
sportlicherFahrer
any suggestions for next week guys? XXX drive in? Burgermaster? something like that?
LS6/914
Pyramid ale house across from Mariner stadium? Good food and the Pyramid sampler!
sportlicherFahrer
Heard its pretty good there. I would be up for it. Anyone else?
messix
maybe biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
I 100% might be able to make that. biggrin.gif
sportlicherFahrer
what time guys?
6freak
idea.gif WILL SEE popcorn[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.