Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
jcambo7
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 20 2018, 12:14 PM) *

New schnor/bellville? Locking Washers

Schnor/Bellville? Are those companies that make them or...?
jcambo7
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Aug 20 2018, 12:10 PM) *

Don't use loctite on these. The lock washers are fine. If you want you can get the pre drilled bolts for safety wire.

Thanks Jon. I was thinking of adding safety wire. Good back up to the back up and extra peace of mind.
Tbrown4x4
About time for another Homestead breakfast? How about Sunday 9/23?
rhodyguy
Works for me.
PanelBilly
I’ve got guests that weekend so I’m out. By the way is anyone planning to go to Park Place on Saturday night for the PCA event? Julie and I will be there.
Tbrown4x4
Looks like you and me, Kevin. Sorry you can't make it Billy.

Anybody else? Breakfast is always a good time. I know it's far for some of you, but I think worth the drive.

Sunday the 23rd, at 9:14 AM at the Homestead Restaurant in Tacoma. Everybody welcome, teener or not.
PanelBilly
Let’s try the breakfast gig again for October. Kevin gave me the ok to move it a bit farther north and we’re hoping this will make it easier for some of you to join.

So we’ll meet up at the Golden Steer in Kent on Sunday the 28th around 9:14am. They offer a brunch or you can order off the menu. It’s at

23846 108th SE Kent

Big parking lot so you don’t need to worry about parking. If you can make it, chime in and I’ll give the owners a heads up on the size of the group. I’m hoping for a break in the rainy weather that’s predicted, but my car will be there either way.

Hope you can come
rhodyguy
I approve. rolleyes.gif Excellent. See you there. Are you making a reservation?
PanelBilly
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 21 2018, 04:52 PM) *

I approve. rolleyes.gif Excellent. See you there. Are you making a reservation?

Sure
PanelBilly
I’m headed to Griots this morning for cars and caffeine
PanelBilly
Here’s a lead for all you local guys. There’s a fellow who runs a business I Renton who balances wheels and tires. It’s called Tight-N-Tity Racing. It’s a side business but I heard he does great work and his prices are fantastic. He’s got a website by that name if you’re interested.
piscean914
hey guys - i've been doing a very cool and chill event for the last few weeks, when the weather is good - lake washington cars and coffee at madrona park, every sunday, 10 am to noon - https://www.instagram.com/lakewashingtoncarsandcoffee/?hl=en - i have seen at least 1 914 each time i've been there, and these have been really nice 914's - mixed group of folks and cars - highly recommended when the weather's good! hope to see you guys out there - brad k in seattle
sixnotfour
Brad..I saw your 356 at Jacks in one piece..last week.. beerchug.gif

hope you get it before he moves again.

mountainroads
QUOTE(piscean914 @ Nov 13 2018, 02:27 PM) *

hey guys - i've been doing a very cool and chill event for the last few weeks, when the weather is good - lake washington cars and coffee at madrona park, every sunday, 10 am to noon - https://www.instagram.com/lakewashingtoncarsandcoffee/?hl=en - i have seen at least 1 914 each time i've been there, and these have been really nice 914's - mixed group of folks and cars - highly recommended when the weather's good! hope to see you guys out there - brad k in seattle

That's a great idea, and no disrespect to the Tuesday Teeners, much easier day for me to make. Unfortunately, my poor 914 still has a ways to go prior to becoming roadworthy. Looking forward to attending.

- MR
piscean914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Nov 13 2018, 06:32 PM) *

Brad..I saw your 356 at Jacks in one piece..last week.. beerchug.gif

hope you get it before he moves again.

thanks for asking - after a DNF at the fall alfa track day, almost 1 year ago, the 356 is fixed and ready to go - i'm going out to get it to hopefully make the upcoming 11/18 alfa club track day at pacific raceways

- i'm happy with his move that much closer west - also, adam bruno in spokane, who used to work for jack, has been doing a great job maintaining my 4 cylinder air cooled cars

stay in touch!
PanelBilly
A fellow fro the PNWR told me about it too. Said it was a great group of guys. I’m getting g ready to drop my suspension and have the rack rebuilt by 914rubber. Anybody want to give me a hand?
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Nov 13 2018, 01:40 PM) *

Here’s a lead for all you local guys. There’s a fellow who runs a business I Renton who balances wheels and tires. It’s called Tight-N-Tity Racing. It’s a side business but I heard he does great work and his prices are fantastic. He’s got a website by that name if you’re interested.

Karl and Amy run a great business and have always done well for our local SCCA and PCA guys. Can't beat their prices either.
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
It's actually tight-n-tidy, not sure what you will get if you google "tight-N-Tity" but it might not be a tire shop.

biggrin.gif
PanelBilly
QUOTE(Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You @ Nov 14 2018, 11:58 AM) *

It's actually tight-n-tidy, not sure what you will get if you google "tight-N-Tity" but it might not be a tire shop.

biggrin.gif

Nothing, I had to try it!
PanelBilly
Anybody else from the PNW thinking of going to WCR? Should we plan a local event?
914werke
Always thinking about it, planning is a bit more challenging
jsaum
We did a Nord memorial get together a few times later in the season up to
Artist Point to remember our friend. I would like to keep it going if possible. I think this would be best in lieu of a WCR alternative. Yes dates and planning are critical I'm willing to help with some of it if someone else can also jump in with support.

Jsaum
PanelBilly
9/14 is a Saturday this year. How about we plan something around that date. Maybe incorporate a ride for Nord then too
mountainroads
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Feb 13 2019, 04:04 PM) *

9/14 is a Saturday this year. How about we plan something around that date. Maybe incorporate a ride for Nord then too

Sure - that's a great idea. Hopefully my car will (reliably) be on the road by then.

- MR
PanelBilly
I’m thinking a one day event. Maybe meet for breakfast, go for a drive, quick lunch, an afternoon activity and maybe dinner
jsaum
That sounds good to me. Let's plan on it.
PanelBilly
Plans are moving along nicely for the 50th celebration. I'd like to plan a breakfast meeting soon to bring you guys up to date. I'm available 3/23, 3/30 and 3/31. Anyone care to find a place?
Daiberl
3/30 and 3/31 work for me, would love to catch up, breakfast sounds good.
Tbrown4x4
3/30 or 3/31 is best for me. Out of town on the 23rd.

Someplace more central, like Auburn/Fed Way/Tukwila? I'm not familiar enough with the area to make a decent restaurant suggestion though.
jsaum
I should be able to make 3/30 or 3/31. Renton or Tukwila is a good central location to meet up for me.
sportlicherFahrer
30th or 31st is good for me too. I'm finally on day shift, so I can actually make early breakfasts/drives! I have no idea about breakfast places up in Tukwila/Renton. If it leans in the direction of lunch I would suggest Berliner Pub in downtown Renton. Parking kinda sucks, but the food and beer is pretty amazing.
scallyk9
March 30th or 31st is best for me. Looking forward to it.
piscean914
3/30 works best for me - looking forward to meeting up!

ps - there were 100+ cars at last sunday's lake wa cars and coffee - i was there in my 914
davehg
I saw 10 McLarens in downtown Snoqualmie this weekend. Great place to meet and local food choices are great. Plus nearby roads are fun and on Sat you can visit Dirt Fish, the rally’s car school.
rhodyguy
Pancakes....
Tbrown4x4
Waffles
rhodyguy
Bacon.
PanelBilly
Than let’s do Sunday 3/31 at 9:14. Could I get you guys to com to Kent? There’s a Mitzel’s just off 167 that will give me a room.
Tbrown4x4
Done. I'll be there.

BACON!
Tbrown4x4
Dammit. Now I have to wash my car.
rhodyguy
I'm in Billy.
scallyk9
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Mar 5 2019, 05:34 AM) *

Than let’s do Sunday 3/31 at 9:14. Could I get you guys to com to Kent? There’s a Mitzel’s just off 167 that will give me a room.

I can make that. I don't think I'll have a 914 ready but can show up in the dog hauler.

There is not much parking in front of the Mitzel's but there will be more behind it although it is part of motel's property.
jsaum
I know the place well I'll plan on being there.
Bleyseng
I should be able to come down too..
sportlicherFahrer
I'm in as well Billy.
Don Contreras
I will be there!
RRietman
QUOTE(Don Contreras @ Mar 10 2019, 04:49 PM) *

I will be there!

sorry I can't hook up with you guys on the planning, am out of state for a couple months. I'm in for a sep event and I hope we can tie in with the "Nord" run done in the past few years. had my 74 out yesterday and found Nord's pic in the console-------------got me thinking.
Randy
rhodyguy
The excitement builds.
Bleyseng
How about a Dyno Day?
PanelBilly
Like the dyno idea. I know there is one in Auburn. I scheduled the restaurant for 9:00. Will post the address later. I’m trying to figure out if I should set up an LLC so $ can be held in an account and I can go after donations from businesses outside of the norm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.